• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Reward Multiplier Offer From 15th april to 30th april 2024

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Amex Reward Multiplier Offer!
Offer period: 15th April to 30th April, 2024

Offer: Buy gift vouchers/shop on amex reward multiplier, earn upto 5X reward points and additional voucher worth upto Rs. 9000/-

Offer 1: Get voucher worth of Rs. 3000 on spending Rs. 75000 on reward multiplier in offer period.
Offer 2: Get voucher worth of Rs. 9000 on spending Rs. 150000 on reward multiplier in offer period.

Screenshot_20240414_140005_Gmail.jpg

Offer will be fulfilled in 150 days.
Many items/categories are excluded from this offer, do check full t&c before purchasing.
Full t&c link: https://www.americanexpress.com/in/benefits/rewards-program/terms-conditions.html

If you don't have an Amex card, and thinking to get one, visit this thread to know more about Amex Cards and which Amex card can be beneficial for you: https://www.technofino.in/community...-you-all-amex-card-eligibility-criteria.2597/

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
ADKq_NYvePaQ-ILwYi0w-mkyBUQkrl03Ht0aMuFj_AHevlKBqBQIaPo0fSdCopl_YDx9yT19F151NoOz3-AmWCWwvItsaU6TvubtbEzvB6PoPvjRg0LcZtSfBhJEhspf81EoEUqb1i3E398tUZdM6WmECEIQoNvVaZezXur9yNGiWycvls-dyUEaT0hxBfDCt-Q=s0-d-e1-ft

For Plat Charge card of mine they have included 20000 voucher on spends of Rs.250000.00
Any suggestions on where to spend if you are planning to use this offer ?

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I think it is applicable for all cards irrespective of which card the mail is being sent to. TnC also didn't mention any specific / targeted users
Best - I check with Customer Care and then initiate the transaction. Will share an update

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
u can.. but anything can happen later if amex decides to review spends.. 1-3 numbers 20-30k spend is kinda ok... 1.5L will raise a flag..don't think anyone has tried it before so can't say what will happen or if it will even go through on 1 card
I'm redeeming upto 3L/month via plat (previously plat travel) & gold charge from 6months, they don't care as long as payments are on time

b4bhar

TF Buzz
Guys,
Will they block our card if we purchase more than 10k APay Gift vouchers using a different mobile number? did anyone try this and was your card blocked? Please help as i need to purchase 15k of APay vouchers via reward multiplier.

Thanks

b4bhar

TF Buzz
try and let us know
Not working. If i try a different mobile number, then during the payment my AMEX card which was saved is not displaying. So, there is no work around to escape the 10k limit which they have set per card.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Not working. If i try a different mobile number, then during the payment my AMEX card which was saved is not displaying. So, there is no work around to escape the 10k limit which they have set per card.
why saved card.. pay like a new card