• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Additional New Trick to transfer Credit card to Bank Account

phani11

TF Premier
Inspired from our in-house expert @Abhishek012 's tricks, Here I bring one more trick to transfer credit card to bank account.

Step 1- Load money from Any credit card to your Airtel Min Kyc Account.
Step 2 - Open fully digital Kotak 811 account and do basic kyc.
After your 811 account is activated, you will have limit of 5,000 per month to load money in kotak 811 account,
Go to add money using net banking, login via Airtel payment bank and load money to your new 811 account.

Pro tip - when you do video kyc/physical verification, 5000 limit will be removed for you and use till trick works.
I swear as of today, it works and I already loaded 18,000 from 2 Airtel wallets,
(Airtel wallet monthly limit is 9000).

Also, kotak 811 is lifetimefree zero balance digital account.

satish0987

TF Ace
Inspired from our in-house expert @Abhishek012 's tricks, Here I bring one more trick to transfer credit card to bank account.

Step 1- Load money from Any credit card to your Airtel Min Kyc Account.
Step 2 - Open fully digital Kotak 811 account and do basic kyc.
After your 811 account is activated, you will have limit of 5,000 per month to load money in kotak 811 account,
Go to add money using net banking, login via Airtel payment bank and load money to your new 811 account.

Pro tip - when you do video kyc/physical verification, 5000 limit will be removed for you and use till trick works.
I swear as of today, it works and I already loaded 18,000 from 2 Airtel wallets,
(Airtel wallet monthly limit is 9000).

Also, kotak 811 is lifetimefree zero balance digital account.
Amazon load money is smooth process
Then y we need this kotak trick

phani11

TF Premier
Amazon load money is smooth process
Then y we need this kotak trick
Abhishek initially posted Airtel wallet trick. I needed kotak account and found this one. Please enlighten me about Amazon pay load. I gues there we can't transfer to bank account and we have to spend the amount.
Plz tell how does that work

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Abhishek initially posted Airtel wallet trick. I needed kotak account and found this one. Please enlighten me about Amazon pay load. I gues there we can't transfer to bank account and we have to spend the amount.
Activate Amazon wallet UPI (full kyc) and transfer to bank or cc bill pay via Amazon wallet UPI

it was only visible for 30 mins when you posted It doesn't open now Abhishek Bhai.. it says that I don't have permission.
Check PM, i copy paste everything to you.

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
tried with Rs 5000, money got deducted from CC but the payment failed. The amount got credited in airtel wallet.
then tried again with Rs 3000 and Rs2000, both transactions got successful but the balance is not reflecting in Kotak account, and there are no details of the transaction even on the kotak app.
Now waiting for auto-refund to airtel wallet, otherwise, it would be a headache to contact Kotak

satish0987

TF Ace
tried with Rs 5000, money got deducted from CC but the payment failed. The amount got credited in airtel wallet.
then tried again with Rs 3000 and Rs2000, both transactions got successful but the balance is not reflecting in Kotak account, and there are no details of the transaction even on the kotak app.
Now waiting for auto-refund to airtel wallet, otherwise, it would be a headache to contact Kotak
I too tried with debit card ...same issue happened

Amount deducted payment successful bt amount won't show in bank transactions

Then searched youtube and found that they update it by EOD or NXT day

Pathetic service observed only in kotak 811 ac🙏

satish0987

TF Ace
Amazon gift cards or any cashback in Amazon we can't transfer

But if you enable wallet upi kyc

Then if we add money in Amazon with debit card or upi or netbanking then this amount will be showing under amazon money

This amount we can transfer to other bank account or any bank account

Don't ask me abt wallet upi kyc process...search youtube 😂