• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Public Version] Exclusive Trick to complete RuPay 10% Cashback Program Offer - Last Day

techwicky

TF Buzz
It was for the 26-28 Jan offer. The MCC of Flipkart was different. I ordered a laptop and cancelled it. The amount was credited back to card
Here we are talking about the 10% cashback. Its obvious if you cancel the order your original paid amout will be credited back to card! So in your case the MCC was wrong, so still its not confirmed if canceled orders on correct MCC will fetch 10% cashback or not. Lets wait and watch.

captaintorchtm

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This is not my ss. Saw this trick in telegram grp wherein that guy purchased tv and then cancelled the order. He got the refund in his primary bank acct in bhim and not in cc account. So he is eligible for 10% cashback if this mcc is correct.
mcc is 5722 and yes, you get the amount into your primary bank instead of the original rupay cc but only for this @mairtel. @paytm and others will credit the amount back in your cc.
PS. Done with 2 cc. Lets hope i receive the CB as well if bank dont fup the mcc thing. Will update here.

ronakshah

TF Premier
mcc is 5722 and yes, you get the amount into your primary bank instead of the original rupay cc but only for this @mairtel. @paytm and others will credit the amount back in your cc.
PS. Done with 2 cc. Lets hope i receive the CB as well if bank dont fup the mcc thing. Will update here.
Yes I did with only one card 🤞

D₹V

TF Prestige
for 1 trx. came directly into cc
for other it failed and i had to enter bank account details for which imps came instantly (kinda free cc to upi), lookout for email for failed refund
BTW, tag me when you get cashback for that failed transaction 😈.

Which came as refund in CC.

D₹V

TF Prestige
RuPay 10% Cashback Program Recap

• 31 Dec - 1 Jan:
10% upto 3000 cashback on almost all categories
• 13 - 14 Jan: 10% upto 1000 cashback on all Department Stores
• 20 - 21 Jan: 10% upto 1000 cashback on all Hotels & Dining
• 26 - 28 Jan: 10% upto 2000 cashback on Entertainment, Dining, Apparel Electronic & Travel
• 3 - 4 Feb: 10% upto 3000 cashback on Electronics
• 10 - 11 Feb: 5% upto 3000 cashback on Jewellery

prc1990

TF Ace
RuPay 10% Cashback Program Recap

• 31 Dec - 1 Jan:
10% upto 3000 cashback on almost all categories
• 13 - 14 Jan: 10% upto 1000 cashback on all Department Stores
• 20 - 21 Jan: 10% upto 1000 cashback on all Hotels & Dining
• 26 - 28 Jan: 10% upto 2000 cashback on Entertainment, Dining, Apparel Electronic & Travel
• 3 - 4 Feb: 10% upto 3000 cashback on Electronics
• 10 - 11 Feb: 5% upto 3000 cashback on Jewellery
Recap me upcoming nehi hona chahiye...