• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Public Version] Exclusive Trick to complete RuPay 10% Cashback Program Offer - Last Day

D₹V

TF Prestige
Exclusive Trick to complete RuPay 10% Cashback Program Offer - Last Day

Offer link:
https://www.rupay.co.in/?utm_source=rsasnudge&utm_medium=digital&utm_campaign=cconupicashback

I hope you all have read the TnC of offer & now let's go ahead.

Trick - You can buy Flipkart GV using RuPay UPI and MCC for this is eligible for offer. But how??

Steps:

1. Open this link - https://www.flipkart.com/flipkart-d...VOGY7YXNGPDF2GJ&lid=LSTGVOGY7YXNGPDF2GJA9OIE6

2. Select amount of your choice (3k most preferable & max quantity can be set per order is 10 so it'll make 30k cart) & fill details

IMG_20240101_102231_298.jpg

3. And pay using GPay/Paytm CC UPI. The details of merchant while paying should be this:

Paying Flipkart Internet Private Limited
Banking name: Flipkart Payments
UPI ID: paytm-56505013@paytm

IMG_20240101_102231_114.jpg

The MCC of this merchant is 5722, confirmed by HDFC Bank, which is eligible for above 10% offer.

IMG_20240101_102231_652.jpg

4. And now wait for the cashback.

Most Important Thing:

1. The offer is eligible only once per card as per last FAQ of TnC. So do transaction in one go as max as you can avail/need given cap of 3k.

2. The image of offer says *first 50k customers in small font. But offer TnCs doesn't mention such thing.

3. You can easily resell flipkart GV at 4-5% off in market, still benefits will be 5-6% if you resell.

So after reading all the TnCs, it's your call if you want to avail it or not.

Don't blame me later if you don't get cashback. Do it at your own risk.

So loot it if you want.

Lastly if you have any other Suggestions or Trick working, please reply/DM me.

Edit 1:
Oh wow 🔥💯 bhai. HDFC credited RuPay offer cashback of Dec 31st & 1st Jan.

IMG_20240131_133748_940.jpg

Those who believed in my trick 😜 would have got the cashback.

Last edited: