• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Public Version] Exclusive Trick to complete RuPay 10% Cashback Program Offer - Last Day

shadow

TF Premier
Nah i did cc upi on food without verification before 31 jan
When I try to make CC payments it says it has not been activated by merchant.
It is stated in the gapy merchant page that you need to complete video verification before you can activate Rupay UPI and higher limits.

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
It was with HDFC UPI not rupay UPI. I can't make rupay UPI payments untill my gpay merchant account is fully activated. Untill than only normal UPI payments can be done with limit of 10k daily and 30k monthly
To know the MCC code of UPI transaction, you will have to email

Abhay Chauhan

TF Premier
Guys one tip… 10percent ke chakkar m apna 100 percent mt lootwa dena…
Ghar wale 101 percent danda de dege
Bahut fraudster fayda uthane aa gye h!!!!!!!!!!!!सावधान

techwicky

TF Buzz
I just used the plain and simple order products(not GV) from Flipkart(same MCC as GV) and then cancel it method. I dont know if it would work but trying my luck here(based on that TnC "Cashback to be calculated on all RuPay Credit Card on UPI transactions, without accounting for any cancellation or reversals." which can mean either way based on how you read it). Will update here if I get any cashback.

ronakshah

TF Premier
Can someone confirm what is the mcc for this merchant?
This is not my ss. Saw this trick in telegram grp wherein that guy purchased tv and then cancelled the order. He got the refund in his primary bank acct in bhim and not in cc account. So he is eligible for 10% cashback if this mcc is correct.

Attachments

• -6197284680668135040_121.jpg
    -6197284680668135040_121.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 36

shadow

TF Premier
I just used the plain and simple order products(not GV) from Flipkart(same MCC as GV) and then cancel it method. I dont know if it would work but trying my luck here(based on that TnC "Cashback to be calculated on all RuPay Credit Card on UPI transactions, without accounting for any cancellation or reversals." which can mean either way based on how you read it). Will update here if I get any cashback.
I tried that last time. The amount was credited in the CC. And even the MCC was wrong