• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Public Version] Exclusive Trick to complete RuPay 10% Cashback Program Offer - Last Day

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Yeah, you have to do Video KYC to get more transaction limit on your business account. I have one question. I opened the business account yesterday, limit is same as yours 10k as I havent completed the video kyc. But I was trying to do a small 100 Rs txn to confirm the MCC through Bank, but I am unable to pay with my Rupay card into my business QR, it says merchant is not accepting CC payment. How can I enable CC payment acceptance in my business account in Gpay?
Store setting > Payment method IMG_20240204_172412.jpg

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does flipkart cancel GV orders just like that? I placed an order and in 2 mins received that seller is not able to fulfill order and has been cancelled? Any idea what can be the reason?

ravi0101

TF Select
Yeah, you have to do Video KYC to get more transaction limit on your business account. I have one question. I opened the business account yesterday, limit is same as yours 10k as I havent completed the video kyc. But I was trying to do a small 100 Rs txn to confirm the MCC through Bank, but I am unable to pay with my Rupay card into my business QR, it says merchant is not accepting CC payment. How can I enable CC payment acceptance in my business account in Gpay?
nhi paytm merchant account hai... 25 lakh monthly limit hai but cc rupay se per transaction maximum 10k accept kr rha hai..... 5331 mcc code h

shadow

TF Premier
Not eligible for offer
I opened gpay merchant account. Did videos kyc at around 4. They said the limits would be updated in a few hours. How did did it take your limits to be upgraded after video kyc?

Is yours a genuine merchant account or did you made one for offers like me?

MrKant

TF Select
I opened gpay merchant account. Did videos kyc at around 4. They said the limits would be updated in a few hours. How did did it take your limits to be upgraded after video kyc?

Is yours a genuine merchant account or did you made one for offers like me?
Have you checked your mcc

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is anyone able to buy at all? on desktop it does not go ahead / continue even after entering gift card recepient details. GVs are in stock but not proceeding to buy. Any idea what to do?

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Exclusive Trick to complete RuPay 10% Cashback Program Offer - Last Day

Offer link:
https://www.rupay.co.in/?utm_source=rsasnudge&utm_medium=digital&utm_campaign=cconupicashback

I hope you all have read the TnC of offer & now let's go ahead.

Trick - You can buy Flipkart GV using RuPay UPI and MCC for this is eligible for offer. But how??

Steps:

1. Open this link - https://www.flipkart.com/flipkart-d...VOGY7YXNGPDF2GJ&lid=LSTGVOGY7YXNGPDF2GJA9OIE6

2. Select amount of your choice (3k most preferable & max quantity can be set per order is 10 so it'll make 30k cart) & fill details

IMG_20240101_102231_298.jpg

3. And pay using GPay/Paytm CC UPI. The details of merchant while paying should be this:

Paying Flipkart Internet Private Limited
Banking name: Flipkart Payments
UPI ID: paytm-56505013@paytm

IMG_20240101_102231_114.jpg

The MCC of this merchant is 5722, confirmed by HDFC Bank, which is eligible for above 10% offer.

IMG_20240101_102231_652.jpg

4. And now wait for the cashback.

Most Important Thing:

1. The offer is eligible only once per card as per last FAQ of TnC. So do transaction in one go as max as you can avail/need given cap of 3k.

2. The image of offer says *first 50k customers in small font. But offer TnCs doesn't mention such thing.

3. You can easily resell flipkart GV at 4-5% off in market, still benefits will be 5-6% if you resell.

So after reading all the TnCs, it's your call if you want to avail it or not.

Don't blame me later if you don't get cashback. Do it at your own risk.

So loot it if you want.

Lastly if you have any other Suggestions or Trick working, please reply/DM me.

Edit 1:
Oh wow 🔥💯 bhai. HDFC credited RuPay offer cashback of Dec 31st & 1st Jan.

IMG_20240131_133748_940.jpg

Those who believed in my trick 😜 would have got the cashback.
Bhai isme quantity select karne ka option hi nahi aa raha

MrKant

TF Select
Made UPI payment and called bank, they said you can't check MCC of UPI payments only CC payments. So have to wait untill they approve that. Hopefully before 12 lol

So have you looted the latest Rupay offer?

It was with HDFC UPI not rupay UPI. I can't make rupay UPI payments untill my gpay merchant account is fully activated. Untill than only normal UPI payments can be done with limit of 10k daily and 30k monthly
Nah i did cc upi on food without verification before 31 jan