• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to get all RuPay/Visa/Amex/Diners club Card & UPI user - Free 3GB High-Speed Global Internet Access for 15 Days

telescope

TF Ace
I have Jio 4G in the first sim slot and Flexiroam physical SIM in the second SIM slot
is this screenshot attached showing a full signal with a R sign in the second SIM slot correct ?
So will it work in a foreign country? Screenshot_20240302-154916.jpg
It will work

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
But despite the full signal with the R,
when I click X it is showing not connected and pull down to refresh doesn't help.

But there is the option to "start plan" when I reach a foreign country
Screenshot_20240302-195840.jpg Screenshot_20240302-195926.jpg
Guess what ? I used same Physical sim card (same eSIM also working) and total i used more than 30 GB data (i activated 10 times free 3GB data on same account). 😀

After activate your sim card on app, you will get check eligibility option on app, enter multiple card numbers and redeem more and more data.

Note - once i used 3GB data, i redeem with another credit card and get 3GB more data and activate the plan (total i redeem now 10 times on same account and same sim card).

Also note - it will take upto 10-15mins time to get 4G network, if possible set your phone network to LTE/4G only, otherwise 2G mobile data connected. if you already used 3GB data then after activate new free 3GB plan, it will take upto 10 mins time to start your new data plan.

Other imp info - Dnt forget to enabled your Data Roaming option from your phone setting. You need a local internet connection to activate your new plan from app, after you used your 3GB data.

I got logged out of the app automatically and now when I try to login it asks me for my first and last name. When I enter that, it says 'User not found'! Anybody else facing this issue and any resolution?

Oh, is it? I saw folks receiving multiple cards on this thread. I am not getting the check availability option again so I created new accounts.

telescope

TF Ace
Oh, is it? I saw folks receiving multiple cards on this thread. I am not getting the check availability option again so I created new accounts.
Those who abused will get account blocked. Check availability option will come only after physical sim is linked.
A word of caution - use this diligently, abuse at your own risk of getting banned.

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guess what ? I used same Physical sim card (same eSIM also working) and total i used more than 30 GB data (i activated 10 times free 3GB data on same account). 😀

After activate your sim card on app, you will get check eligibility option on app, enter multiple card numbers and redeem more and more data.

Note - once i used 3GB data, i redeem with another credit card and get 3GB more data and activate the plan (total i redeem now 10 times on same account and same sim card).

Also note - it will take upto 10-15mins time to get 4G network, if possible set your phone network to LTE/4G only, otherwise 2G mobile data connected. if you already used 3GB data then after activate new free 3GB plan, it will take upto 10 mins time to start your new data plan.

Other imp info - Dnt forget to enabled your Data Roaming option from your phone setting. You need a local internet connection to activate your new plan from app, after you used your 3GB data.
Screenshot_2024-03-26-03-06-26-839-edit_com.flexiroamx.jpg
3 baar se jyada redeemed karne nahi de raha. @Abhishek012

Chiraggyl

TF Buzz
Ohh.. I was relying on this for my next bali trip on may 😑.. all removed..
Why they wakeup so late? Or just a marketing stunt.. waiting for right time to execute

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Ohh.. I was relying on this for my next bali trip on may 😑.. all removed..
Why they wakeup so late? Or just a marketing stunt.. waiting for right time to execute
What is it showing? I still see same "Link Sim" and "Start Plan" options. I haven't activated any sim yet.

Did u order and link multiple sim from same email id?

Chiraggyl

TF Buzz
What is it showing? I still see same "Link Sim" and "Start Plan" options. I haven't activated any sim yet.

Did u order and link multiple sim from same email id?
I have esim.. haven’t order multiple sims..
previously it was showing plans to activate .. but now showing test test

Attachments

• IMG_8508.png
    IMG_8508.png
    479.4 KB · Views: 6