• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Additional New Trick to transfer Credit card to Bank Account

phani11

TF Premier
tried with Rs 5000, money got deducted from CC but the payment failed. The amount got credited in airtel wallet.
then tried again with Rs 3000 and Rs2000, both transactions got successful but the balance is not reflecting in Kotak account, and there are no details of the transaction even on the kotak app.
Now waiting for auto-refund to airtel wallet, otherwise, it would be a headache to contact Kotak
Don't worry. It will be updated in an hour or so.. happened with me too.. once full kyc account is activated, the process doesn't stuck.

phani11

TF Premier
Amazon gift cards or any cashback in Amazon we can't transfer

But if you enable wallet upi kyc

Then if we add money in Amazon with debit card or upi or netbanking then this amount will be showing under amazon money

This amount we can transfer to other bank account or any bank account

Don't ask me abt wallet upi kyc process...search youtube 😂
Oh got it, this is also from Airtel netbanking right ? But we can't load to Amazon wallet from credit card and transfer to bank.. that doesn't work right?

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
tried with Rs 5000, money got deducted from CC but the payment failed. The amount got credited in airtel wallet.
then tried again with Rs 3000 and Rs2000, both transactions got successful but the balance is not reflecting in Kotak account, and there are no details of the transaction even on the kotak app.
Now waiting for auto-refund to airtel wallet, otherwise, it would be a headache to contact Kotak
I too tried with debit card ...same issue happened

Amount deducted payment successful bt amount won't show in bank transactions

Then searched youtube and found that they update it by EOD or NXT day

Pathetic service observed only in kotak 811 ac🙏
Most of the times, amount will be added in 2 hours.

phani11

TF Premier
Access to new Payzapp is very difficult as it puts user on waitlist 😢.
Check this link to bypass payzapp process

jetmix

TF Buzz
Amazon gift cards or any cashback in Amazon we can't transfer

But if you enable wallet upi kyc

Then if we add money in Amazon with debit card or upi or netbanking then this amount will be showing under amazon money

This amount we can transfer to other bank account or any bank account

Don't ask me abt wallet upi kyc process...search youtube 😂
Missed to onboarding that Bus at that time. May be so late now . Need to wait till next bus arrives🤣

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
Airtel netbanking to amazon wallet load not working. Have been trying for past 3 days. Getting error 'The card details could not be fetched. Please try adding money again using another card'. I tried different cards but still the same. Even tried a debit card and still getting the same error. Anyone facing this issue? Any solutions?

Can someone please check if they are getting the same error. I understand most of you have used your limits for this month but you can just check upto where you put your cc details in diverted Airtel page to make payment and see if it allows you to go further. For me, as soon as I enter 7th or 8th digit of cc it gives the above error. It doesn't allow me to go past that, so people who have used their limit can also check upto this point and see if it allows them to enter their card details. Thanx.

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Airtel netbanking to amazon wallet load not working. Have been trying for past 3 days. Getting error 'The card details could not be fetched. Please try adding money again using another card'. I tried different cards but still the same. Even tried a debit card and still getting the same error. Anyone facing this issue? Any solutions?

Can someone please check if they are getting the same error. I understand most of you have used your limits for this month but you can just check upto where you put your cc details in diverted Airtel page to make payment and see if it allows you to go further. For me, as soon as I enter 7th or 8th digit of cc it gives the above error. It doesn't allow me to go past that, so people who have used their limit can also check upto this point and see if it allows them to enter their card details. Thanx.
Everyone is facing the same issue. It may be some technical glitch as no card is working. Let's wait and see If it works again or not

raj007

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have created new Airtel wallet from my another number when I was adding money on this wallet, "this payment method is not accepted please use another payment option" error was showing after entering cc details.
I added Rs.200 on Airtel wallet through airtel upi. Even after adding through upi, same error I'm getting when I tried adding through cc. I tried from 2 ccs HDFC and SBI. I have latest version of airtel app on my iphone. Please help.

vaibhavpp0707

TF Premier

just now I added 2000₹ in Amazon pay wallet through netbabking using my wife's Airtel payments bank account. added money in Airtel mini kyc wallet through amex mrcc card. and successfully transferred it in bank account.

Note - I have used this method for 1st time. Maybe that's the reason it worked.

how much money I can rotate through this method to bank in month. Already my amex mrcc 1500*4 transactions done through mobiqwik -> Uber -> paytm (used 4 mobiqwik accounts). So looking for 20k spends for this month.

Inspired from our in-house expert @Abhishek012 's tricks, Here I bring one more trick to transfer credit card to bank account.

Step 1- Load money from Any credit card to your Airtel Min Kyc Account.
Step 2 - Open fully digital Kotak 811 account and do basic kyc.
After your 811 account is activated, you will have limit of 5,000 per month to load money in kotak 811 account,
Go to add money using net banking, login via Airtel payment bank and load money to your new 811 account.

Pro tip - when you do video kyc/physical verification, 5000 limit will be removed for you and use till trick works.
I swear as of today, it works and I already loaded 18,000 from 2 Airtel wallets,
(Airtel wallet monthly limit is 9000).

Also, kotak 811 is lifetimefree zero balance digital account.
hey bro if you found this trick you shouldn't post that and if posted you should never tag abishek
don't know maybe tomorrow he will go in twitter and then tweet like free cc to bank and kotak useless team just watching 😐😐

beleive me he will be happy only after closing all loopholes