• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Unipay: Credit Card Bill Payments Failed - Customers Struggle with Refunds

blew

TF Buzz
Paid HDFC CC today with HDFC easy shop DC and transaction is successful. Tried couple of days back with smaller amount of 100 and it was successfully credited in 2 working days in CC and got the 1% DC cashback.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
Paid HDFC CC today with HDFC easy shop DC and transaction is successful. Tried couple of days back with smaller amount of 100 and it was successfully credited in 2 working days in CC and got the 1% DC cashback.
Did your transaction get successful at first try ?

Naveen277

TF Buzz
I did a payment on 20th April payment got success and have the snap but unfortunately the page was loading and it generate payment receipt.
Now I am not finding any details in transaction history too.
I tried sending mail but it gets bounced back.
Please suggest how I can get my amount back? I did pay my ccbill via rupaycc and chargeback req takes lot of time.

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
I did a payment on 20th April payment got success and have the snap but unfortunately the page was loading and it generate payment receipt.
Please suggest how I can get my amount back? I did pay my ccbill via rupaycc and chargeback req takes lot of time.
If it doesn't get credited then you'll receive your refund within 2 weeks, may get even earlier if lucky. You can write email to them explaining this. Don't worry and just wait patiently you'll get your money, same thing has happened to many people here including myself.

marvel

TF Premier
It will be in transaction history only. Just change the filter to last 6 months instead of today's transaction.

Naveen277

TF Buzz
If it doesn't get credited then you'll receive your refund within 2 weeks, may get even earlier if lucky. You can write email to them explaining this. Don't worry and just wait patiently you'll get your money, same thing has happened to many people here including myself.
Which mail ID to send their email support.unipay@sbi.co.in doesn't work at all

Last edited:

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I did check but it's not showing. While it was about to redirect to the payment receipt page it got stuck.
Same happened to me today when I was paying dcb bill on unipay, I have transaction succesfull screenshot before it redirect to uniportal page but nothing showing in transaction history. Lets see what happens.. since the transaction itself was showing as success I am hoping cc bill payememt will be credited.. I have mailed to support.bpps email ID.. lets see what they reply.

Can you please keep me posted too what happens with your case too? Like whenever u will get refund or the amount credited to your cc. Thanks

sahil1033

TF Premier
Things are getting out of hand now. I still haven't received the refund of Rs. 1,000 done via HDFC Bank debit card.

I even wrote an email to support.bbps@sbi.co.in but there has been no response yet. Raised transaction dispute with HDFC Bank and they replied today with the response that merchant has claimed that amount.

In case I want to fight for it, I need to show transaction failed screenshot (which I didn't take) or email for failed transaction (which SBI Unipay didn't send). Above all, I don't even have the proof after logging into the portal since there's no trace of transaction in 'Transaction History' on SBI Unipay's website.

Those who are stuck in the same situation, please suggest what to do?

sahil1033

TF Premier
i was trying to pay non-bbps cc (yes bank) via rupay cc upi (kotak) on 23rd March, tha confirmation of trxn page didn't load and amt debited, it failed, disputed transaction, something happened and got refund on 10th april.
lucky you, in my case HDFC Bank is asking for all sorts of proofs and I've NONE

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
Things are getting out of hand now. I still haven't received the refund of Rs. 1,000 done via HDFC Bank debit card.

I even wrote an email to support.bbps@sbi.co.in but there has been no response yet. Raised transaction dispute with HDFC Bank and they replied today with the response that merchant has claimed that amount.

In case I want to fight for it, I need to show transaction failed screenshot (which I didn't take) or email for failed transaction (which SBI Unipay didn't send). Above all, I don't even have the proof after logging into the portal since there's no trace of transaction in 'Transaction History' on SBI Unipay's website.

When did you make this transaction?

Mine transaction date is 23 March using HDFC debit card, still not refund sent so many mails to SBI no response, filed a chargeback with HDFC waiting time 45 days 😐

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
Mine transaction date is 23 March using HDFC debit card, still not refund sent so many mails to SBI no response, filed a chargeback with HDFC waiting time 45 days 😐
This is really sad, I know how you must be feeling. Don't worry bro, you'll get your money soon. If you have not done already then complain to sbi on twitter also and also complain to bbps. How much was the amount of transaction and which card bill you paid?

This is really sad, I know how you must be feeling. Don't worry bro, you'll get your money soon. If you have not done already then complain to sbi on twitter also and also complain to bbps. How much was the amount of transaction and which card bill you paid?
1.5k already raised complaint on Twitter but they keep saying to complain on port of unipay

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
1.5k already raised complaint on Twitter but they keep saying to complain on port of unipay
Ok, good that the amount was not that much. Imagine someone doing a transaction of 50k and then not receiving refund. Some people here have also said that their banks are not even allowing to raise transaction disputes. This is scary!!

sahil1033

TF Premier
HDFC Bank is asking for proofs for transaction dispute, what to show when there's no trace of the transaction and I didn't even take the transaction failed screenshot. I'm feeling I literally need to start screen recording anything new at least.