• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Unipay: Credit Card Bill Payments Failed - Customers Struggle with Refunds

Did everyone received their refund for HDFC DC txn failure. I got an update from SBI on my National Consumer Helpline grievance to contact HDFC bank for this issue, I don't understand why.

PANK

TF Premier
Yesterday I received mail in how many days I can expect refund of 28 March payment

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-15-15-10-55-47_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-15-15-10-55-47_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 51

telescope

TF Ace
mine is also stuck. transaction history has no trace of the transaction but I had downloaded the receipt which contains the reference no.
what to do now?
Got refund automatically without doing anything. Refund got credited with backdate to original transaction.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Yes... I too feel for HDFC debit card issue is persisting. My 36,083/- got stuck... Its been 4 days but still no response or refund fro SBI Unipay team.
so is your issue resolved cause i'm thinking to use this service which i never used before for approx 2 lakhs payment via idfc dc and get 15k RP on 2 lkahs spend! idfc dc won't get blocked right?

abhipsab

TF Buzz
Also, it will be really helpful if someone who has received the refunds can actually attach what they are writing to the email ids as mentioned in the thread. The sensitive details can be masked.

abhipsab

TF Buzz
credit card .
I had done a test txn of Rs.100 via kotak rupay cc but I am raising dispute via Kotak , they want bank confirmation via email that they haven't received the amount but SBI on the other hand, is denying that any such transaction happened. Though I havent tried all the email ids listed here, but the actual question is which transaction id is the actual transaction Id? Really confused what banks want to resolve this.

abhipsab

TF Buzz
Also, it will be really helpful if someone who has received the refunds can actually attach what they are writing to the email ids as mentioned in the thread. The sensitive details can be masked.
As there are many transaction ids - merchant txn id, bbps txn id, bhim upi reference number . Which one are you guys providing?