• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Failed first payment not reversed

DealHunter786

TF Premier
On Oct 23rd, I dined in Pizza Hut by placing the order through QR codes kept in the outlet. In the first attempt, the amount got debited from Mobikwik wallet and the payment was unsuccessful. In the second attempt, the payment was successful and order got completed. Mobikwik said the transaction is successful on their end and can't help. Dotpe was an intermediate for this transaction.

I have been contacting pizzahut customer care for the last one month to no avail. I'm stuck now on how to proceed. Please could anyone throw some light on what next steps I can take?

Thanks in advance.

Tejo

TF Legend
On Oct 23rd, I dined in Pizza Hut by placing the order through QR codes kept in the outlet. In the first attempt, the amount got debited from Mobikwik wallet and the payment was unsuccessful. In the second attempt, the payment was successful and order got completed. Mobikwik said the transaction is successful on their end and can't help. Dotpe was an intermediate for this transaction.

I have been contacting pizzahut customer care for the last one month to no avail. I'm stuck now on how to proceed. Please could anyone throw some light on what next steps I can take?

Thanks in advance.
Simply ask mobikwik to charge saying amount not reached to merchant.

If mob don't do

Get transaction status on mail from both the parties.

Raise SR at RBI BO

Tejo

TF Legend

Thanks in advance.
For me to same issue, back 1yr.

Got money back after filling a case at pgportal.

Mobikwik is fraud company regarding refunds.