• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

OneCard transaction failed and money got deducted.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
I initiated a transaction of rupess 23000 on 5th January 2024 on Paytm via OneCard. It was a rent payment. Transiction failed but money gof deducted. After checking in on the OneCard application i found that money got deducted. Once i reach out to OneCard customers care. They told me thay they know that Transiction got failed and money is not credited to merchant account. Now they are taking it as a charge back complaint and not the simple Transiction failur. Paytm customer support is onw of the worst. No help form paymt customer care. Its been 7 days and i haven't recived any refund. OneCard customer care told me that i need to prove that money is not credited into merchant account. And also they are not accepting transaction failure screen shot as proof as it is system generated. Please help. My credit card statement is goint to be generated on 18th of January. Am afraid this might be added to my credit card statement. Please help 🙏🏻

Attachments

• 20240111_175956.jpg
    20240111_175956.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 20240111_180016.png
    20240111_180016.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 13
Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.