• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Account Digitally Opened - Total Freeze

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey guys, I recently opened an IDFC First bank savings account, I already have an IDFC Credit card.

The account shows Total Freeze, and the Kit has been dispatched to my communication address.

Any Idea how to unfreeze the account?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
811 ke bhi to roz acc freeze ke post aa rhe h😂

Aur bas no of acc kam krne the,

Koi use nhi tha, socha FF use krlunga UPI k liye, but moye moye hogya😑
same bro. kotak me bhi same issue he kya. anyone who has knowledge about this please tell.
Because of kotak 811 i got the cc so easily..just with application..
I never really used 811 ..just few transaction here there in 2-4 month ..

Like after 1-2 month i will just use FF just for cc bill payment so 5-7 transaction every month ..just that so i don't thing there would be a problem..

#aniket

TF Ace
I opened Ff idfc for Address chnge in Aadhar for amex 😂
Crystal Ball Vibes GIF by goodfortunesonly

Correspondence address of IDFC can be used to change in Aadhar? Are you talking about; changes through the use of passbook or sth else?👀

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
I have opened many accounts online, and they seem to work absolutely fine right after opening. Like HDFC, ICICI, Kotak. I can access all the services online, and have never ever visited branch of those. Now I opened a BOB SBA today and I have no clue how to get into it without the USER ID, which they haven't sent yet, neither allowing me to use 'Forget USER ID' option.

Ruhinath056

TF Select
My IDFC agent is ready to go 35+ kms 😂
Just depends on motivation & kickback they getting..
Bribe them if u really want or just close it and let it go
Child got Tetanus & it has no cure other than muscular spasms deadly ones
muje agent pata nahi kon hai nahi to main directly baat karta usse, is conditions mei nodal wagera help kar sakta hai kya ?? soch raha ho nodal ko ek mail phek do ... but branch wale hai hi chadarmod to kya kiya jaye

0xfallup

TF Ace
Account is totally freeze so i don't think any interest will be credited .i already confirmed via cc they told if your account doesn't have any issue then only you can close it online. For this issue you have to visit the branch itself.
& Yes i have visited the branch already they told only home verification is the way to unblock the account. & As the address is way more far from there operation areas its not possible.
Till they have told me to wait for some days if they got anything they will update me.
But personally saying i don't have any hope from them so far 🥲
And the saddest part is account varient is Future first. 🥲
bro just close it's not worth the hassle , same happened with me ... just closed this shit and from then i wont be using IDFC for UPI transactions n all even if i get IDFC acc in future , everything is automatic in IDFC and they do rr to do something manually ... close it and have peace of mind