• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus - Marks & spencer 45x

Hi,
Does anyone availed 45x offer on Marks and Spencer.This means that if we shop for approx 3800 , we will recieve 10k points which is equivalent to Rs 2000.

Earlier i have seen that 30x was offerred on jockey which is also now reduced to 20x.

Consultant

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys, I for the first time used my Magnus for a couple of 10x vouchers. A couple of questions, if someone can answer (thanks for your patience in advance )
1. Do I get an SMS when the edge rewards are posted?
2. How do i track it?
3. I read it is posted in 90 days. Is 90 days the max? What's the minimum & average?
4. Do you think Infinia is better - where all rewards show up in the statement & Bonus is posted within 3 days usually. ?

drmsiva

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Not sure how good this is. I bought some clothes in M&S with this offer in March - though I received the SMS confirming the purchase, I haven't received the bonus points till now - it is more than 120 days now.

I am going to email regarding this to Axis this week.

drmsiva

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Not sure how good this is. I bought some clothes in M&S with this offer in March - though I received the SMS confirming the purchase, I haven't received the bonus points till now - it is more than 120 days now.

I am going to email regarding this to Axis this week.
I have emailed Axis - they have asked for the order ID and invoice - replied back to inform that they will get in touch after another 5 working days!

drmsiva

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have emailed Axis - they have asked for the order ID and invoice - replied back to inform that they will get in touch after another 5 working days!
The customer service at Axis lived upto their reputation - no update after informing me that they will get back my 2nd email soon.

Got the bonus points today - almost 6 months since the transaction on 5th of March - better late than never!

At least I can transfer them before the devaluation.

insight

TF Ace
The customer service at Axis lived upto their reputation - no update after informing me that they will get back my 2nd email soon.

Got the bonus points today - almost 6 months since the transaction on 5th of March - better late than never!

At least I can transfer them before the devaluation.
Does GD still have M&S Offer?