• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus - Marks & spencer 45x

Hi,
Does anyone availed 45x offer on Marks and Spencer.This means that if we shop for approx 3800 , we will recieve 10k points which is equivalent to Rs 2000.

Earlier i have seen that 30x was offerred on jockey which is also now reduced to 20x.

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Returning will impact milestone benefits of that month pls excise caution
spends on m&s is barely 4000 to get 10000 points.. generally shouldn’t impact milestone and can be easily covered by buying amazon voucher.. better to return m&s and get money back instead of keeping overpriced useless stuff for which you are not getting 40x bonus points

obviously this doesn’t apply if you actually like the stuff u bought and haven’t bought just for 40x

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
spends on m&s is barely 4000 to get 10000 points.. generally shouldn’t impact milestone and can be easily covered by buying amazon voucher.. better to return m&s and get money back instead of keeping overpriced useless stuff for which you are not getting 40x bonus points

obviously this doesn’t apply if you actually like the stuff u bought and haven’t bought just for 40x
much better is jockey

Reactions: CVR

D7162

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
All 5 in this month? If you haven't received tracking confirmation SMS from GrabDeals, then you can try cancel/return otherwise the portal is still buggy and doesn't show all tnx even for me
How much time it takes to show normally? Its mentioned 5-7 days in link. I placed an order at start of month, its showing but not one placed on 28th of this month - items are already delivered (ordered from other magnus other m&s)

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How much time it takes to show normally? Its mentioned 5-7 days in link. I placed an order at start of month, its showing but not one placed on 28th of this month - items are already delivered (ordered from other magnus other m&s)
Not sure of the exact timeline. Wait a few more days for 5-7 working days to be over

harshit_agrawal

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
i did M&S in nov dec jan.. nov dec showing failed.. jan not showing anything.. haven’t recvd points of nov dec jan m&s and i don’t have much hopes.. post jan stopped doing grabdeals.. not worth the hassle.. only using gyftr and traveledge when required..
Okay I am doing this m&s through grabdeals since Jan and for Jan I haven't received points and also no month is showing in this transaction history link, earlier it was showing 2-3 transactions of m&s. So really worried. For Jan month I did partial return so maybe due to that points not credited, raised issue with PNO.