• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis not giving grabdeals marks spencer 45x points

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I did the transaction in December, but the bank saying that they have not captured under grabdeals. Have escalated to nodal officer with the invoice. Lets c

msankadi

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I did the transaction in December, but the bank saying that they have not captured under grabdeals. Have escalated to nodal officer with the invoice. Lets c
How do you track these? I was kinda assuming they are not dishonest like HDFC and trusting them. Guess I need to be less naive and start tracking.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Following, several of my transactions have not been captured too. Mostly happens with Marks & Spencers
Mark and Spencer is a little weird indeed.

For my January transaction, i got sms confirmation, but it doesn't show up in grab deals transaction history.

February transaction was showing in grab deals history until last week, but not showing now. No sms received either.

March transaction doesn't appear in grab deals and no sms either.

April transaction appear in grab deals, but no sms.

Till now I am just hoping that these are only portal/sms related issues, as I have seen similar issues with Amazon Flipkart and OnePlus in past as well. And they all have points as expected.

So hopefully I will get all points without contacting customer care. Otherwise explaining these to customer care is too difficult and I bought items mainly due to this 40x offer only, otherwise items were much more cheaper at other places.

sidart

TF Select
VIP Lounge

For my January transaction, i got sms confirmation, but it doesn't show up in grab deals transaction history.

February transaction was showing in grab deals history until last week, but not showing now. No sms received either.

Till now I am just hoping that these are only portal/sms related issues, as I have seen similar issues with Amazon Flipkart and OnePlus in past as well. And they all have points as expected.

So hopefully I will get all points without contacting customer care. Otherwise explaining these to customer care is too difficult and I bought items mainly due to this 40x offer only, otherwise items were much more cheaper at other places.
Just a quick one. How are you able to check the Grab deal transaction history?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I didn't receive my M&S points for November. After sending multiple emails and follow-ups with Premium Experience, they have assured me that the points will be credited during the last week of April.

As mentioned in our previous email thread, we have forwarded your case to our respective team regarding the Grabdeals reward points not being credited. We have received an update regarding the same, and according to the update, you will receive the accelerated points in the last week of April 2023.

Lets see what happens now.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

You should take a screenshot whenever it appears in the GrabDeals transaction history, so that later if it vanishes you can provide the screenshot as a proof. Similarly, the SMS will also act as proof if they deny later.

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You should take a screenshot whenever it appears in the GrabDeals transaction history, so that later if it vanishes you can provide the screenshot as a proof. Similarly, the SMS will also act as proof if they deny later.
Where do u see grabdeals transaction history, they had something like that in grabdeals sometime back but now its not there