• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Grabdeals: Someone Explain Grabdeals Accelerated Reward Points System

vsharad

TF Select
Hi, Hope you all are good!

I am new to credit cards and was recently browsing through the Axis Grabdeals Website, but I do not understand how Accelerated Reward points work.
It'll be beneficial if someone can show an example calculation, keeping this in mind - The base reward rate of the card is 5 Reward Points Per ₹100 Spent, and the Multiplier is 5x and if I spend ₹10000 using grab deals in "X" Website, How much Reward Points Should I get ?

Thanks

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi, Hope you all are good!

I am new to credit cards and was recently browsing through the Axis Grabdeals Website, but I do not understand how Accelerated Reward points work.
It'll be beneficial if someone can show an example calculation, keeping this in mind - The base reward rate of the card is 5 Reward Points Per ₹100 Spent, and the Multiplier is 5x and if I spend ₹10000 using grab deals in "X" Website, How much Reward Points Should I

You will get 2500 reward points in total

Yes correct.. you get 5 * base rate..
You can also choose CB instead of rewards if you want given the option

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
But why grab deals website showing only 250 reward points? card - iocl

Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 11.13.23 AM.png
Means . You didn’t go thru the grab deals properly.. you have to use the same card number that you mentioned earlier, use the same browser window etc
If you have done all correctly contact CC

vsharad

TF Select
Means . You didn’t go thru the grab deals properly.. you have to use the same card number that you mentioned earlier, use the same browser window etc
If you have done all correctly contact CC
bro I am just trying to understand the platform, not shopping for now! the savings calculator available in these offers showing me different points than calculated!

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes, I also think the same, as the below calculation works :

Spending÷Amount required for base reward point ( 5Rp/₹100 Spent) *5(base reward point) * multiplier = 10000÷100*5*5 = 2500 Reward Points

correct me if I am wrong
Correct, but you have to follow all the relevant required procedure

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes, I also think the same, as the below calculation works :

Spending÷Amount required for base reward point ( 5Rp/₹100 Spent) *5(base reward point) * multiplier = 10000÷100*5*5 = 2500 Reward Points

correct me if I am wrong
and there will be offers sometimes on top of this 5 times

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Grabdeals calculations are strange and inconsistent. As for me, I use it when buying from Flipkart with my Flipkart Axis card and some times for instant vouchers when they have instant discount offers worth taking. Just a couple of additional clicks, and just take what you get.