• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus - Marks & spencer 45x

Hi,
Does anyone availed 45x offer on Marks and Spencer.This means that if we shop for approx 3800 , we will recieve 10k points which is equivalent to Rs 2000.

Earlier i have seen that 30x was offerred on jockey which is also now reduced to 20x.

1pratham

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I did M&S transaction on 29th April and received the axis SMS just a while back for successful record of transaction. Hopefully will get the points in ~120days.
My first and last 40x transaction now that it's devalued.

Consultant

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys, using Magnus for the first time. Can someone tell me how to go ahead with M&S on grab deals ? Since nowhere can I see a login option for myself. Appreciate if someone can guide me on the process. Thanks in advance ...

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys, using Magnus for the first time. Can someone tell me how to go ahead with M&S on grab deals ? Since nowhere can I see a login option for myself. Appreciate if someone can guide me on the process. Thanks in advance ...

Click on 20x offer and it will take you to authenticate link. Enter your card details and phone number and you will be taken to M&S website. Make sure you browse from there and keep your cart empty at the beginning

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Click on 20x offer and it will take you to authenticate link. Enter your card details and phone number and you will be taken to M&S website. Make sure you browse from there and keep your cart empty at the beginning

And I forgot to add that you should pray to your favorite god during the process because M&S reward points fulfillment has been unsatisfactory for many