• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus - Marks & spencer 45x

Hi,
Does anyone availed 45x offer on Marks and Spencer.This means that if we shop for approx 3800 , we will recieve 10k points which is equivalent to Rs 2000.

Earlier i have seen that 30x was offerred on jockey which is also now reduced to 20x.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
What is cheapest item in mark and Spencer in order to make it cross 4200? All these x999 prices make it 1-2 rs short. I found one 90rs mask. Anything cheaper than that?
Yes 3999 items will be there lot but to be on safer side I choose 4999 varieties
Check this thread it’s useful reference

Last edited:

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
i haven’t received 45x on M&S grabdeals for both Nov & Dec. I even had confirmation sms from Axis but M&S says transaction failed. I have even emailed invoices but it has been just exchange of multiple email since 1 month now. So all this calculation are nice but make sense if you actually receive points in M&S grabdeals and more often I have compromised on what I have bought on M&S just for 45x points. So I have stopped using M&S grabdeals now. Instead I find axis gyftr very clean and straightforward and have never missed any bonus points even though multiplier might be lower. And most importantly I am buying what i need like lifestyle, mmt, amazon, croma vouchers for my normal spends instead of forced M&S clothes.

Just wanted to share my experience and opinion on this topic.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
i haven’t received 45x on M&S grabdeals for both Nov & Dec. I even had confirmation sms from Axis but M&S says transaction failed. I have even emailed invoices but it has been just exchange of multiple email since 1 month now. So all this calculation are nice but make sense if you actually receive points in M&S grabdeals and more often I have compromised on what I have bought on M&S just for 45x points. So I have stopped using M&S grabdeals now. Instead I find axis gyftr very clean and straightforward and have never missed any bonus points even though multiplier might be lower. And most importantly I am buying what i need like lifestyle, mmt, amazon, croma vouchers for my normal spends instead of forced M&S clothes.

I haven't received points for November for M&S transaction. I've been sending emails back and forth to resolve the issue with a premium experience. I've also sent the invoices.

faraaz303

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
How to track whether the grab deals transaction was recorded on the M&S site? I called up CC but they were not helpful. Said I'll come to know after 90-120 days.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How to track whether the grab deals transaction was recorded on the M&S site? I called up CC but they were not helpful. Said I'll come to know after 90-120 days.
This will help : https://www.technofino.in/community...k-confirmed-axis-grab-deals-transaction.9892/

This can be helpful : https://www.technofino.in/community...k-confirmed-axis-grab-deals-transaction.9892/
If it shows, all good.. otherwise Return. 30-day window is there and don't buy non-returnable items like chaddi :ROFLMAO:

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

tsj49

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I hope not. I have maintained 100% record so far with axis offers since almost 1.5 years.
I am also maintaining the record of every transaction and its corresponding expected points. But through the points portal, I am not able to track the points for vouchers. The title for those transactions are very generic. How do you track those?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
It is still working, if u login via some portal like Flipkart grab deals first. And then click on direct link present in that thread.

But still buggy, I can't see my Jan and March last transaction yet.
They added some more details on the link. A revamp with accurate tracking details (not reached yet, as it is still blank for me except one transaction this month).

They also mentioned to ask customer care,. If transaction doesn't appear within 7 days😅.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-26-21-15-31-75_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-26-21-15-31-75_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 24

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
They added some more details on the link. A revamp with accurate tracking details (not reached yet, as it is still blank for me except one transaction this month).

They also mentioned to ask customer care,. If transaction doesn't appear within 7 days😅.
i am unable to see this in the app or webpage