• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis not giving grabdeals marks spencer 45x points

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I did the transaction in December, but the bank saying that they have not captured under grabdeals. Have escalated to nodal officer with the invoice. Lets c

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Won’t help 🤣
They are not giving even after confirmed sms from Axis itself!
In grabdeals what you or Axis says doesn’t matter, the merchant has confirm transaction is successful. And there is no way for us to fight with merchant directly. I did send an email to M&S team as well for not getting points in Nov Dec Jan. They didn’t even reply.
An update.. after many months of email exchange and sharing of invoices, axis gave me the points M&S grabdeals for two months.. pending for one more month for M&S grabdeals which as per them i should receive end of this month.. have to appreciate axis here, they finally fulfilled the promise.. but honestly i am happy with traveledge, gyftr and monthly bonus.. not doing any grabdeals since last few months.. too much hassle..

An update.. after many months of email exchange and sharing of invoices, axis gave me the points M&S grabdeals for two months.. pending for one more month for M&S grabdeals which as per them i should receive end of this month.. have to appreciate axis here, they finally fulfilled the promise.. but honestly i am happy with traveledge, gyftr and monthly bonus.. not doing any grabdeals since last few months.. too much hassle..
Congratulations!
I am happy that you fought till the end for your rights and promises you were made by Axis.

Your case was the only one I had seen till now, where they were not agreeing after sharing the invoices.
Finally, all's well that ends well.

Reactions: CVR