• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis not giving grabdeals marks spencer 45x points

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I did the transaction in December, but the bank saying that they have not captured under grabdeals. Have escalated to nodal officer with the invoice. Lets c

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
An update.. after many months of email exchange and sharing of invoices, axis gave me the points M&S grabdeals for two months.. pending for one more month for M&S grabdeals which as per them i should receive end of this month.. have to appreciate axis here, they finally fulfilled the promise.. but honestly i am happy with traveledge, gyftr and monthly bonus.. not doing any grabdeals since last few months.. too much hassle..
Congratulations!
I am happy that you fought till the end for your rights and promises you were made by Axis.

Your case was the only one I had seen till now, where they were not agreeing after sharing the invoices.
Finally, all's well that ends well.
I too wrote to the premium mail for some of the pending grabdeals and GyFTR plus m&s but looks like they will give points without any hassle when we reach the timepoint as per the attached ss mail reply.
But it’s too long that 120 days anyways I recorded it over email and got a service request reference generated
Just tallied yesterday all last 4 months pending points and got to know these 3 entries I got 1x only so far that’s why shoot a mail.

Attachments

• IMG_3223.jpeg
    IMG_3223.jpeg
    178.9 KB · Views: 29

harshar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I reached out to premium experience for missing grabdeals points. They instead gave cashback and are asking as proof, a pdf with screenshots that I selected 45X and not cashback. Makes no sense.

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I reached out to premium experience for missing grabdeals points. They instead gave cashback and are asking as proof, a pdf with screenshots that I selected 45X and not cashback. Makes no sense.
The same thing happened to me. Don't ever mention that you got Cashback instead of points.
you just say I haven't got the points for this Grabdeal transaction and share the invoice with them after 120days.
I never mentioned cashback and got the points a month later. I knew telling about cashback will only make things worse.

Maybe just open that grab deals page, take a screenshot and add a mouse pointer on the points button? and one more screenshot of the next page.
They need the screenshot, you give them the screenshot.

The same thing happened to me. Don't ever mention that you got Cashback instead of points.
you just say I haven't got the points for this Grabdeal transaction and share the invoice with them after 120days.
I never mentioned cashback and got the points a month later. I knew telling about cashback will only make things worse.

Maybe just open that grab deals page, take a screenshot and add a mouse pointer on the points button? and one more screenshot of the next page.
Quite clever, and well thought plan of action and reply I would say.
This kind of way of dealing is actually needed with these customer care!

harshar

TF Select
VIP Lounge

great idea! I'll try send the invoice after the 120 day period to raise another ticket.
The screenshot might be difficult as it was 45X then.

Anonymous ツ

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Everyone,

I have axis Magnus credit card and I have already purchased Amazon Shopping GV worth 50k from Axis Edge portal.

If i will buy Amazon Shopping GV worth 30k from https://grabdealsaxisbank.woohoo.in/
Portal, Will I get any accelerated Edge rewards points or not?

The offer says we will be 5% cashback (and there is nothing mentioned about accelerated reward points only 5% cashback is mentioned)

if we buy using credit card. Is this cashback also applicable for Magnus credit card? Or is it only for Cashback based credit cards like Axis Flipkart and Axis Ace?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Hi Everyone,

I have axis Magnus credit card and I have already purchased Amazon Shopping GV worth 50k from Axis Edge portal.

If i will buy Amazon Shopping GV worth 30k from https://grabdealsaxisbank.woohoo.in/
Portal, Will I get any accelerated Edge rewards points or not?

The offer says we will be 5% cashback (and there is nothing mentioned about accelerated reward points only 5% cashback is mentioned)

if we buy using credit card. Is this cashback also applicable for Magnus credit card? Or is it only for Cashback based credit cards like Axis Flipkart and Axis Ace?
You will receive a 5% cashback on the Magnus Card, which is capped at 1k for credit cards and 2K for debit cards. This cashback is in addition to the edge reward points you earn.

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
NEWS FLASH!! Axis just credited my 40x ER for a transaction done in JAN.

Thank you my man. After a 2 month long Mailing battle they finally credited the ER for Jan 25th M&S 40x transaction.
I also finally received for Nov Dec Jan transactions. Still waiting for Mar transaction, not sure those have been credited to others. Stopped doing Grabdeals after March.

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
An update.. after many months of email exchange and sharing of invoices, axis gave me the points M&S grabdeals for two months.. pending for one more month for M&S grabdeals which as per them i should receive end of this month.. have to appreciate axis here, they finally fulfilled the promise.. but honestly i am happy with traveledge, gyftr and monthly bonus.. not doing any grabdeals since last few months.. too much hassle..
How to get these M & s invoices please help. As they are requesting invoice copy. And does emailing grievance officer at m&s help

Warlock27

TF Select

I never select cashback during Grabdeals transactions but today I received some cashback for a transaction. The worst part is that I'm not even sure which transaction the cashback is for. Grabdeals tracking and axis credits legit makes no sense.
I'm thinking after 120 days are completed from the transaction date, I'll just directly mail them that ER for my transaction is missing, do you know if they'll check if the cashback has been credited instead?