• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

romilq

TF Ace
Agar sirf 50k transfer karke vaapas withdraw kar sakte hai every quarter then ok, otherwise have to close this account!

doraemon

TF Legend
So that
New update for current Visa signature card holder and reupgrades

Screenshot_20240125-091225.png Screenshot_20240125-091300_1.png
Means If suppose I moved to superstar on 1 may and on that day I put 50k will be again reinstated on megastar
And can I withdraw 50k on 2 may?
And cycle goes on...

its_karan

TF Ace
hey friends
  1. What's the deal with "recarding"?
  2. Wouldn't it be easier to just block the card and stick to using the account for paying bills through the app?
  3. There's no option to get Visa Signature virtually(and possible free) and block the physical card, right?

doraemon

TF Legend
hey friends
  1. What's the deal with "recarding"?
  2. Wouldn't it be easier to just block the card and stick to using the account for paying bills through the app?
  3. There's no option to get Visa Signature virtually(and possible free) and block the physical card, right?
Recarding is in the sense that If you fall to star from mega u will be given platinum?

Yeah I am thinking of same to just block card and live happily by getting 25rs dihadi every month

Earlier it had i accidentally click on block replace multiple times due to app lag
And bluedart guy end up giving 6 cards to me (I am confused which one is active)
Sometimes I feel that due to this only they have put 125 charges 😆

But now they have updated replace charge ₹125+GST

@CAKARANBATRA

RadioactiveTabela

TF Premier
I had opened Indie for everyday expenses but I was already annoyed they don't send SMS alerts for transactions done on PhonePe, Google Pay etc. Now these people want me to maintain minimum balance for this garbage tech stack?

I'm tired of switching accounts chasing little cashback and meagre benefits. I opened a SBI Insta Plus Saving Bank Account through Video KYC recently in search of stability with my expense account. SBI has infinitely better tech, customer service and response time compared to IndusInd, which is saying A LOT.