• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help Needed: Getting 3rd Indusind Credit Card

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone,

I have below credit cards from Indusind.
1. Indusind Eazydiner CC
2. Indusind VIstara Explorer CC

I have recently opened Grande Account to get Free Pinnacle Credit Card & the application got rejected yesterday due to 2 cards policy.

I am seeing help from TF community to get special approval for 3rd indusind credit card. What steps to take to get the 3rd credit card approval?

Anyone here got multiple credit cards from Indusind. @TechnoFino mentioned in this video that he got 4 CC from Indus.

I am already trying via BM and Credit Card Senior Manager.

Last edited:

Harrypotter

TF Premier
Hello Everyone,

1. Indusind Eazydiner CC

I have recently opened Grande Account to get Free Pinnacle Credit Card & the application got rejected yesterday due to 2 cards policy.

I am seeing help from TF community to get special approval for 3rd indusind credit card. What steps to take to get the 3rd credit card approval?

Anyone here got multiple credit cards from Indusind. @TechnoFino mentioned in this video that he got 4 CC from Indus.

Did you got the second card on split limit basics or you applied directly

Not S1mple

TF Buzz
Hello Everyone,

1. Indusind Eazydiner CC

I can't post any threads help

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
UPDATE: My RM, BM & Credit Card Sr. Manager had a discussion today and resolved this issue within 2 min. You just need existing card with limit more than 3 lac and they will issue 3rd CC on split limit basis.

Again after splitting limit they told me to submit my ITR proof again for LE on old card.

Very happy! :D

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
What is the minimum AQB required for Grande and is Pinnacle LTF for Grande?
yes, 5 lac funding and 5 lac AQB. Pinnacle u get for free. 50k spending required in 3 months.

I hold legend with 1.10 L limit can I apply for FYF ED card ?
no, you need 1.5 lac limit and you have to apply for split limit basis. First, go for LE request, then apply for ED card on split limit and FYF.

ccent

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
UPDATE: My RM, BM & Credit Card Sr. Manager had a discussion today and resolved this issue within 2 min. You just need existing card with limit more than 3 lac and they will issue 3rd CC on split limit basis.

Again after splitting limit they told me to submit my ITR proof again for LE on old card.

Very happy! :D
Thats great. I thought one card per customer policy is still active. I have a pioneer account but surprisingly pioneer RM is not aware that more than one credit card can be issued on split limit basis. can you please share your RM contact details in DM?

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Thats great. I thought one card per customer policy is still active. I have a pioneer account but surprisingly pioneer RM is not aware that more than one credit card can be issued on split limit basis. can you please share your RM contact details in DM?
For split limit, its totally offline process with manual forms and aadhaar pan copy submission.

I am still struggling to get my Pinnacle Card free as in offline process its showing chargeable and for Grande Account scheme code to work it should be applied in online mode.

As you are Pioneer Customer, you can also email to pioneer@indusind.com and write below email to get additional card.

Sub: Request for issuance of an [CARD NAME] IndusInd Bank Credit Card on Split limit basis
I, [YOUR FULL NAME], currently hold an IndusInd Bank Credit Card. I wish to apply for [CARD NAME] IndusInd Bank Credit Card as well, and hence, I hereby ACCEPT, AUTHORISE, CONFIRM AND PERMIT IndusInd Bank Limited (“Bank”) to split the credit limit on my existing card and issue me an additional card - [CARD NAME] IndusInd Bank Credit Card
I understand that my credit limit on my existing card would be divided between both the cards equally and I grant my consent to the Bank to proceed with the process
I have understood the card features & benefits and I am also aware of the joining and renewal fees for the card would be INR [FEES]+ taxes.

Please find my details needed mentioned below:

Name:
Registered mobile number with IndusInd Bank:
PAN number:
Last 4 digits of existing IndusInd Bank Credit Card:

Last edited:

jetesh

TF Premier
Hi,

There is a way to get your 3rd IndusInd Credit Card. Credit Card against FD. I have also opted for the same. But in my opinion. Pinnacle is just an ok ok type card.