• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help Needed: Getting 3rd Indusind Credit Card

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone,

I have below credit cards from Indusind.
1. Indusind Eazydiner CC
2. Indusind VIstara Explorer CC

I have recently opened Grande Account to get Free Pinnacle Credit Card & the application got rejected yesterday due to 2 cards policy.

I am seeing help from TF community to get special approval for 3rd indusind credit card. What steps to take to get the 3rd credit card approval?

Anyone here got multiple credit cards from Indusind. @TechnoFino mentioned in this video that he got 4 CC from Indus.

I am already trying via BM and Credit Card Senior Manager.

Last edited:
Couple of questions -

I have pinnacle LTF, limit is 2.5L

Can I get any other LTF indus card on split limit basis if apply offline? Like Eazydiner, legend.

Pinnacle received via Grande, spent 50K by using BharatNXT and Paytm wallet load, will that be counted.

Do I need to wait 3 months or I can just go ahead and downgrade my account to exclusive zero mab with Pinnacle.

Exclusive or grande account holders can get select debit card?

If I use Exclusive or Grande DC to pay cc bill will I get some rewards? I heard with Select DC people getting 1%

Thanks in advance
you cant get second indusind CC in online application. U have to apply offline on split limit basis.

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Hello Everyone,

I have below credit cards from Indusind.
1. Indusind Eazydiner CC
2. Indusind VIstara Explorer CC

I have recently opened Grande Account to get Free Pinnacle Credit Card & the application got rejected yesterday due to 2 cards policy.

I am seeing help from TF community to get special approval for 3rd indusind credit card. What steps to take to get the 3rd credit card approval?

Anyone here got multiple credit cards from Indusind. @TechnoFino mentioned in this video that he got 4 CC from Indus.

I am already trying via BM and Credit Card Senior Manager.
Off question...
Is pinnacle card free and without any joining fees if applied via Grande account?
If not, how much did they charge

Couple of questions -

I have pinnacle LTF, limit is 2.5L

Can I get any other LTF indus card on split limit basis if apply offline? Like Eazydiner, legend.

Pinnacle received via Grande, spent 50K by using BharatNXT and Paytm wallet load, will that be counted.

Do I need to wait 3 months or I can just go ahead and downgrade my account to exclusive zero mab with Pinnacle.

Exclusive or grande account holders can get select debit card?

If I use Exclusive or Grande DC to pay cc bill will I get some rewards? I heard with Select DC people getting 1%

Thanks in advance
@tryabp could you please answer my all other questions if possible? Thanks.

anonymuos

TF Ace
Guys any info or advice appreciated. Currently I have lifetime 0-balance Exclusive account via Diwali 2022 offer. Later on, I got Legend LTF with 3L limit.

Recently got IndusInd RuPay Platinum with split limit - 40K and 2.6L still for Legend.

Now RM suddenly called saying I am eligible for upgrade to Grande account given FDs and spends/money flow of Exclusive account in past months.

So if I get LTF Pinnacle (risk of rejection seems low as paid/one-time JF Pinnacle upgrade was already offered), they will upgrade Legend to it, right? RM said in any case, if I can't maintain Grande QAB, it will be downgraded to Exclusive. And Exclusive will remain 0-balance once Pinnacle is linked to it.

So going to ask RM about this since just today I got email of Legend being devalued. Anyone did this? Got their LTF Legend upgraded to LTF Pinnacle via Grande account route?

Last edited:

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Guys any info or advice appreciated. Currently I have lifetime 0-balance Exclusive account via Diwali 2022 offer. Later on, I got Legend LTF with 3L limit.

Recently got IndusInd RuPay Platinum with split limit - 40K and 2.6L still for Legend.

Now RM suddenly called saying I am eligible for upgrade to Grande account given FDs and spends/money flow of Exclusive account in past month.

So if I get LTF Pinnacle (risk of rejection seems low as paid/one-time JF Pinnacle upgrade was already offered), they will upgrade Legend to it, right? RM said in any case, if I can't maintain Grande QAB, it will be downgraded to Exclusive. And Exclusive will remain 0-balance once Pinnacle is linked to it.

So going to ask RM about this since just today I got email of Legend being devalued. Any did this? Got their LTF Legend upgraded to LTF Pinnacle via Grande account route?
Yes, u can upgrade. No worries.