• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help Needed: Getting 3rd Indusind Credit Card

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone,

I have below credit cards from Indusind.
1. Indusind Eazydiner CC
2. Indusind VIstara Explorer CC

I have recently opened Grande Account to get Free Pinnacle Credit Card & the application got rejected yesterday due to 2 cards policy.

I am seeing help from TF community to get special approval for 3rd indusind credit card. What steps to take to get the 3rd credit card approval?

Anyone here got multiple credit cards from Indusind. @TechnoFino mentioned in this video that he got 4 CC from Indus.

I am already trying via BM and Credit Card Senior Manager.

Last edited:

Buttman

TF Premier
Thats great. I thought one card per customer policy is still active. I have a pioneer account but surprisingly pioneer RM is not aware that more than one credit card can be issued on split limit basis. can you please share your RM contact details in DM?
Same here. I had legend which got upgraded to Eazydiner and Legend was closed. So I was under the impression that they provide just one card. Now if I receive any calls from Indusind agent to apply for cc should I go ahead if I get the legend offer again or not go ahead with it?

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Same here. I had legend which got upgraded to Eazydiner and Legend was closed. So I was under the impression that they provide just one card. Now if I receive any calls from Indusind agent to apply for cc should I go ahead if I get the legend offer again or not go ahead with it?
U can get Legend as LTF on split limit basis.

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select
Hello Everyone,

I have below credit cards from Indusind.
1. Indusind Eazydiner CC
2. Indusind VIstara Explorer CC

I have recently opened Grande Account to get Free Pinnacle Credit Card & the application got rejected yesterday due to 2 cards policy.

I am seeing help from TF community to get special approval for 3rd indusind credit card. What steps to take to get the 3rd credit card approval?

Anyone here got multiple credit cards from Indusind. @TechnoFino mentioned in this video that he got 4 CC from Indus.

I am already trying via BM and Credit Card Senior Manager.
Hi bro, I have Indusind Lrgent with Limit of 4.5 Lakh, how to get 2nd Indusind Card ?
Are both your IndusInd cards issued without any Joining or annual fees?

I tried multiple times earlier but Indusind always says that they have 1 card policy.

Can I get Pinnacle as my 2nd card by opening Indusind Grande Account account and then later close the account?

Please help.

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi bro, I have Indusind Lrgent with Limit of 4.5 Lakh, how to get 2nd Indusind Card ?
Are both your IndusInd cards issued without any Joining or annual fees?

I tried multiple times earlier but Indusind always says that they have 1 card policy.

Can I get Pinnacle as my 2nd card by opening Indusind Grande Account account and then later close the account?

Please help.
Yes u can get multiple cards if u meet floor limit requirement for each card.
Refer below chart for limits. U can get Free Pinnacle in Grande account and later downgrade/ close account.

82fd06cd-81b3-4af1-b3d2-49f9ba36fc6a.jpeg

KLB@96

TF Premier
Yes u can get multiple cards if u meet floor limit requirement for each card.
Refer below chart for limits. U can get Free Pinnacle in Grande account and later downgrade/ close account.

82fd06cd-81b3-4af1-b3d2-49f9ba36fc6a.jpeg
I have legend with 1 lac limit and I asked for ED card they told minimum limit should be 1.5 lacs.

VikasBhindwar

TF Premier
Contributor
No cooling period bro
Easydinner team called me & when I have provided my details they said that my PAN is already in the system. Last time I applied on 22 July and one agent also told me some Paytm indusind issue. Do anyone have idea how to deal with this. I really need ED card.

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Easydinner team called me & when I have provided my details they said that my PAN is already in the system. Last time I applied on 22 July and one agent also told me some Paytm indusind issue. Do anyone have idea how to deal with this. I really need ED card.
How u applied? If you have existing indusind card then u have to apply via split limit method for ED card. Dm me i will connect you with my agent in Mumbai branch and he will do it for u.

I have legend with 1.4 lacs the limit increased few days ago when I asked earlier it was 1.1lac now they did 1.4lacs. Can I apply for ED card ?
Floor limit is 1.5 lac.

KLB@96

TF Premier
How u applied? If you have existing indusind card then u have to apply via split limit method for ED card. Dm me i will connect you with my agent in Mumbai branch and he will do it for u.

Floor limit is 1.5 lac.
these idiots should have increased at least till 1.5lacs now they wont do it for at least 6 months

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
these idiots should have increased at least till 1.5lacs now they wont do it for at least 6 months
You can apply for LE in offline mode as well if you have relationship with branch. I will ask my agent tomorrow and let u know if anything can be done in this case.
Alternatively you can apply for ED card in family members name & take add-on card for you.

VikasBhindwar

TF Premier
Contributor

Floor limit is 1.5 lac.
Thanks. Finally received the card with DIY link shared by ED team with credit limit of 5L.