• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yaper experience

arjun

TF Select
I am trying to earn milestone benefits and recently came around yapper and wanted to know if anyone has used it recently? How was your experience and in how many days you get your money? Did anybody money was stuck?

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I am trying to earn milestone benefits and recently came around yapper and wanted to know if anyone has used it recently? How was your experience and in how many days you get your money? Did anybody money was stuck?
You will get your money before the time they will mention. I guess it's within 2days of the product delivery. No issues are faced and their support service is quick.

zealot

TF Premier
I have tried and placed order last week. I got my money after 3days from delivery date.

zealot

TF Premier
What was the price of product and which way did you receive money?
Around 7k, I am looking for new orders but there requested delivery date is shorter than Flipkart and Amazon's ETA. Once the sale is done, i will place some new orders.

Last edited:

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
@TechnoFino @bhavyegoel @Subhankar @ashwink
Has anyone used Yapper recently?
I was thinking of using but don't know if it's trust worthy?
Yaper application is good for completing your milestones. Payments come on time always. Your tax compliance will increase as they deduct TDS. Rewards are way too less and if you are in the 20-30% tax bracket then they will further get reduced.

Solution

DevD

TF Premier
@TechnoFino @bhavyegoel @Subhankar @ashwink
Has anyone used Yapper recently?
I was thinking of using but don't know if it's trust worthy?
Yes it's most trusted one use without worry..
Yaper application is good for completing your milestones. Payments come on time always. Your tax compliance will increase as they deduct TDS. Rewards are way too less and if you are in the 20-30% tax bracket then they will further get reduced.
Its not trust worthy.. after 8 successful order they suddenly blocked my account. I can't even login to the app and unable to see order history.. You can also got stuck in such a situation and you will lose money for your pending orders amount.