• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Big basket Delivery Experience

asahi

TF Premier
In My Experience Big Basket’s Delivery executives are most humble & customer centric people ever existed. I think it’s because of strict policies, after 2hrs of receiving a delivery, I noticed one item is missing, so I called the delivery guy, he literally shivered on phone & pleaded me not to complain to Customer care, & said he will comeback & give the product. 99.9% of the delivery person polite to the customers irrespective while delivering the order or calling the customer to know the location details etc. i think it’s the company who’s making them to take pics randomly. But in my experience, no one ever taken any pics both big basket & BB Now
Whenever I Order Something on Big basket then delivery Executive pull all. Items and take. Picture of goods..

Is this their policy? Or i am the only one who faced this issue ?

@S S V[/USER
[/QUOTE]

pinki

TF Ace
Today(17-2-24) worst happened with me 😐i placed order on bb now

delivery boy first denied to come to my address, then after 15 mins he marked my order as delivered but till now i haven't received it yet😐 and on complaining cc guys in turn have deactivated my account 😐 completely unprofessional behaviour, i still haven't received the order, the delivery boy is lying completely !!
""Cc guys are telling that , they have verified with operations team and hence they are concluding saying that i have received the order but this is not reality""😢
What can be done in this case ??
Experts plz help @VISHESH_BANSAL @D₹V @vaibhav111 @SSV

pinki

TF Ace

delivery boy first denied to come to my address, then after 15 mins he marked my order as delivered but till now i haven't received it yet😐 and on complaining cc guys in turn have deactivated my account 😐 completely unprofessional behaviour, i still haven't received the order, the delivery boy is lying completely !!
""Cc guys are telling that , they have verified with operations team and hence they are concluding saying that i have received the order but this is not reality""😢
I have tried their emails and phones but nothing helped 😐

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

I think I have faced this issue and in next day it was updated and the balance was adjusted and refunded. In your case the delivery boy is acting up. Calling cs and let them know which you have already. Not sure why would bb cs would deactivate your account. That unprofessional, kindly dm and them on twitter. And today is sat so on Monday reach out to them again on twitter.

pinki

TF Ace
I think I have faced this issue and in next day it was updated and the balance was adjusted and refunded. In your case the delivery boy is acting up. Calling cs and let them know which you have already. Not sure why would bb cs would deactivate your account. That unprofessional, kindly dm and them on twitter. And today is sat so on Monday reach out to them again on twitter.
Yes , the delivery guy is actually acting , he had told cs guys, that i was present at the location wearing a green t shirt with a backpack on my back, 🥲 but in real i never moved out of home also
They deactivated my account on grounds that i am using a contact number in my address for which they have already deactivated the bb account back in 2019, so since that previous one was also deactivated citing misuse of bb policy so today also i must been lying to cs and delivery boy is true 😐 hence, he concluded that i have received the order and no refund will be provided and also i am sorry mam , i need to deactivate you account now🤬
( I do accept this , that back in 2019, was my mistake, so they blocked my bb account , i appreciate this but today i am not at the fault😐)
But all efforts going in vain, nothing helping out😢

Thinking to complain on consumer portal?? Will this be good?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Yes , the delivery guy is actually acting , he had told cs guys, that i was present at the location wearing a green t shirt with a backpack on my back, 🥲 but in real i never moved out of home also
They deactivated my account on grounds that i am using a contact number in my address for which they have already deactivated the bb account back in 2019, so since that previous one was also deactivated citing misuse of bb policy so today also i must been lying to cs and delivery boy is true 😐 hence, he concluded that i have received the order and no refund will be provided and also i am sorry mam , i need to deactivate you account now🤬
( I do accept this , that back in 2019, was my mistake, so they blocked my bb account , i appreciate this but today i am not at the fault😐)

Let other reply too. Cause now you have mentioned this cs of bb is just using previous citing issue and won't spend any resource to help you out. I'm sure other will have some way to sort this out.

deep@vie

TF Legend

How big the order was?

abhishek751

TF Premier

I recently got the delivery guy knocking that this is your order he was new, got to the wrong building in the society.
i had to convince him that i didn't ordered anything yet.

pinki

TF Ace
Why to disturb your peace of mind for this man
I am not worried about those 105rs rather i am tensed that how these cs guys have blocked my account, i was regularly ordering items worth around 2500/month from last 1-2 yrs but they didn't care for this😒they trusted that creep guy

abhishek751

TF Premier
I am not worried about those 105rs rather i am tensed that how these cs guys have blocked my account, i was regularly ordering items worth around 2500/month from last 1-2 yrs but they didn't care for this😒they trusted that creep guy
Its their loss.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Create a new account with new number.

Escalate this issue to Higher Authority..