• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Big basket Delivery Experience

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Whenever I Order Something on Big basket then delivery Executive pull all. Items and take. Picture of goods..

Is this their policy? Or i am the only one who faced this issue ?

@S S V
I order on an average twice a month from last so many years I don't remember. They never took pic. Neither in Mumbai nor in Kolkata. Where do you live?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I order on an average twice a month from last so many years I don't remember. They never took pic. Neither in Mumbai nor in Kolkata. Where do you live?
Same here, normaly between 7 to 10 am, Order is delivered and mostly not available to see if Delivery guy at pic but whenever I'm available i haven't seen Delivery executive to take any pic. One time my order was delivered to next blg and it showed order delivered and then I looked out and they kept saying my name and I waved back saying this stuff i have ordered.

sjmajumder

TF Ace
I've complained after every delivery, the same thing that don't send near to expiry products but they just ask me to return the products.
Seems like there's only one way out...Write to PM stating that BB is doing this only on Ahmedabad. Rest of India doesn't have any complaint against BB.

Big basket will say 'non serviceable area' most of the time but if you ordered through Tataneu app then directly inform Tataneu customer care. They will take care.

These days , they generally transfer the query to big basket cs guys only
But most of the non serviceable PIN codes of Bigbasket are serviceable in Tataneu. Big basket delivery boy has told that if we order through Tataneu, there won't be delivery charge for your area.

But most of the non serviceable PIN codes of Bigbasket are serviceable in Tataneu. Big basket delivery boy has told that if we order through Tataneu, there won't be delivery charge for your area.
planning to apply for neu cc but prefer COD for online shopping.
So does neu upi scan provide same 5% cb or coins OR will i lose ?

If you are using COD on online shopping you are losing all benefits of online shopping.
how about COD order but still paying via card (on app) only after the delivery is handed over/confirmed physically on spot.

Using above process can one get discount & neucoins as if on online/prepaid order ?

Reason being the big basket's delivery is nightmare in our area :- (do not want to waste a hard enquiry to get cc for nothing if cant use bb)

• Big basket's delivery guys falsely claim that customer did not answer; so they cancel existing order.
  • Then they put a replacement order with a random time slot without customer's authorisation & availability
  • Lastly they come at their randomly chosen time when nobody is there at home.
  • Then the replacement order gets cancelled.
  • This time they refund prepaid orders to bbwallet again without customer's authorisation & preference.
  • Finally bbwallet to original mode of payment never happens & money is stuck
  • Not to mention the neu app's UI/UX is messed up & visibility of letters on chat support is disaster

Last edited: