• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Downgrade experience on HNI Banking Programs!

Post number 2 has been selected as best answer.

Finchamp!

TF Premier
Hi guys,

Based on your personal experiences, which 0 MAB HNI savings accounts have the least chances of being downgraded on non-maintenance of sufficient funds? I have not seen any downgrade case of Indusind Pioneer reported on this forum yet...anyways, please comment!

Solution
Here is the thing, I hope you know little bit about tech and human mindset..

Downgrade usually happens, when

1. Required balance not maintained. // none of the HNI accounts are technically 0, they have always link with surrogate - so you have to keep something. 0 balance accounts actually BSBDA accounts not HNI accounts.

2. When RM or person managing our account reviews and decided to downgrade. // either keep a contact with them or satisfy their targets to keep continue.

3. When System downgrades automatically. // some backend software update suddlenly changes your account variant.

-------

So, talking about least chances it either depends on RM, our relationship with bank or mood of their systems. Even if I say till today its not...

helloworld

TF Legend
Here is the thing, I hope you know little bit about tech and human mindset..

Downgrade usually happens, when

1. Required balance not maintained. // none of the HNI accounts are technically 0, they have always link with surrogate - so you have to keep something. 0 balance accounts actually BSBDA accounts not HNI accounts.

2. When RM or person managing our account reviews and decided to downgrade. // either keep a contact with them or satisfy their targets to keep continue.

3. When System downgrades automatically. // some backend software update suddlenly changes your account variant.

-------

So, talking about least chances it either depends on RM, our relationship with bank or mood of their systems. Even if I say till today its not downgraded doesn't mean there is a guarantee for tomorrow. May be those engineers deploy their code tomorrow and the moment you opened account, it starts monitor your account and can downgrade.

Anything happens and particularly bank accounts depends on location, bank, branch, relationship, RM etc. various things affect.

Suggestion, take an account and enjoy 0 balance benefits, if possible maintain good relationship with your RM (*I never contacted them, and I feel they need some ULIP plans, IMO) and enjoy as long as it lasts. Don't worry about much, if they downgrade - try to regain same status, or maintain balance requirement some more time and keep continue. Last if nothing works, change to another. There is no, least chances or highest chances.

Solution

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi guys,

Based on your personal experiences, which 0 MAB HNI savings accounts have the least chances of being downgraded on non-maintenance of sufficient funds? I have not seen any downgrade case of Indusind Pioneer reported on this forum yet...anyways, please comment!
Rbl
Idfc but have to maintain base version mab

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Ok. So by that logic, if I open Future First A/C and then quality it for wealth program, then no worries whatsoever right?
N o o & its not my logic its Great bank idfc logic

Even if u have 10k zero balance account. Noo
But you have to maintain lakh atleast near quater end. Can't just use as zero balance account.then it will get devalued in 1-2 quater or 3-4 quater in case of rbl & idfc