• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yaper experience

arjun

TF Select
I am trying to earn milestone benefits and recently came around yapper and wanted to know if anyone has used it recently? How was your experience and in how many days you get your money? Did anybody money was stuck?

arjun

TF Select
Its not trust worthy.. after 8 successful order they suddenly blocked my account. I can't even login to the app and unable to see order history.. You can also got stuck in such a situation and you will lose money for your pending orders amount.
Can you share what exactly happened with you?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Its not trust worthy.. after 8 successful order they suddenly blocked my account. I can't even login to the app and unable to see order history.. You can also got stuck in such a situation and you will lose money for your pending orders amount.
Which account blocked.. Yaper or flipkart...??

windows10

TF Buzz
I have been using it for more than 1 year, placed approx 100+ orders in this time period, earned around 35-40k. Yaper team has upgraded a lot, they now have a calling support team, email team, payments some time gets credited in 2 days sometimes 3 days. two occasions my money got delayed by 2 days and one by 1 day. emailed them they paid the amount that day itself. TDS 5% is deducted on the earnings. If you dont have business income then u can easily file itr-2 and claim the refund, i have done the same and got the refund of the tds deducted. Yaper team is very helpful. Flipkart orders may be detected by flipkart systems as business purchases, so be careful while placing orders and keep atleast 2-3 accounts handy if u hold 2-3 cards. More cards will require more accounts. Try to maintain 1 order per account. Last but not the least play chess, it will help you think of tricks out of the box, in return earn some cash out of it.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
is this not a commercial use of credit card? banks forbid to use card for commercial uses and may cancel the card. that's why i was afraid of using yaper. i don't want to lose my hard earned ltf cards!!
Order once or twice per card per month... If there is any ongoing sale or offer....... Banks only know u have purchased on a website.... What u have purchased.. They cant know