• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the spending/credit limit criteria to upgrade existing LEGEND card to any super premium Indusind Credit Card

I have tried this way , but they haven't increased the limit. Reason might be negligible spending on LEGEND card .
The spending is not the reason I guess. For me, I applied for LE within 2 months of receiving card (submitted salary slips and bank statement) - got very little LE, but got it. Also, I did spend just 200 rs on that card, just on 1 Zomato order in 2 months I guess, not much spends.

For Pinnacle - floor limit is 1.5 lacs
For Indulge/Crest/others - floor limit 5 lacs

I have 5L limit on my legend(got just few days back). Can I request upgrade few months down the lane? Do they give their super premium cards as LTF?
You can request an upgrade immediately, no need to wait. Getting LTF is an art actually, much negotiation will be required to lower the joining fees. All these super premium cards in IndusInd only have joining fees, no annual fees. So connect with RM/BM, shoot some emails/escalate and try to lower joining fees. But much of a hassle, considering the reward rates of these cards. Do research which card suits best for you, then go for it.

phagocyte536

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You can request an upgrade immediately, no need to wait. Getting LTF is an art actually, much negotiation will be required to lower the joining fees. All these super premium cards in IndusInd only have joining fees, no annual fees. So connect with RM/BM, shoot some emails/escalate and try to lower joining fees. But much of a hassle, considering the reward rates of these cards. Do research which card suits best for you, then go for it.
yeah exactly, not worth the hassle i guess. I took it just for specific website offers if any. Also considering IndusInd being a small bank they will not be able to give a huge rewards program like Axis/HDFC in any near time future for these super premium cards

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have got Legend LTF with 5L limit from one agent who is on this forum. Am I eligible for Premium or Super premium card and what is the process?? I dont have any BM/RM connections. Is there any route to get it by mails or escalation??

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I have got Legend LTF with 5L limit from one agent who is on this forum. Am I eligible for Premium or Super premium card and what is the process?? I dont have any BM/RM connections. Is there any route to get it by mails or escalation??
Mail only.
Yes you are eligible for crest/celesta/indulge.

Try emailing and update us with your responses.