• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind sent two primary credit cards for one application

skal941

TF Buzz
This is my indusind credit card journey. I applied for indusind legend CC (LTF) through CK on 20th Feb.
20th Feb - Completed application and by evening completed VKYC also
21st Feb - Card approved and dispatched via bluedart.
22nd Feb - Received card and when i tried to activate it with last 4 digits of card, i got below error. Surprised little bit and thought to activate again after a day.
1708699549988.png
23rd Feb (today) - Morning i received another message from INDUSIND says, card dispatched via bluedart (this time card with different last 4 digit numbers). By evening i received the card. When i tried to activate, i'm getting error like 'Card Blocked'.
1708699611625.png

So i want to understand, what the hell is happening with INDUSIND? Please share your inputs on this.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
This is my indusind credit card journey. I applied for indusind legend CC (LTF) through CK on 20th Feb.
20th Feb - Completed application and by evening completed VKYC also
21st Feb - Card approved and dispatched via bluedart.
22nd Feb - Received card and when i tried to activate it with last 4 digits of card, i got below error. Surprised little bit and thought to activate again after a day.
1708699549988.png
23rd Feb (today) - Morning i received another message from INDUSIND says, card dispatched via bluedart (this time card with different last 4 digit numbers). By evening i received the card. When i tried to activate, i'm getting error like 'Card Blocked'.
1708699611625.png

So i want to understand, what the hell is happening with INDUSIND? Please share your inputs on this.

Noithing special happening...

You just got IndusInd BOGO offer ;)

but misfuntional !!