• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What are some good 0 Balance accounts for students ?

SmartyAadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi there! I am a 18yr old here and want to know what are some good banks for a 0 Balance accounts. As of now, I have opened Kotak 811 for which KYC is gonna be done this evening. I had applied for a HDFC account on 4th of december but yet no intimation from HDFC (Find this to be really pathetic, I applied for 811 day before and they gave account and all and just want to complete KYC today, really fast). Both applications were done online. I also have a minor account in ICICI which I will major but my dad is asking to make one separate account too, so is that possible ?
also, my parents have preferred banking in HDFC, Wealth managment in ICICI etc. so will it be good to link my accounts to theirs in the family banking program ?
Thank you all in advance! :))

SmartyAadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Arreyyy, it is the device which they use to open acc like samsung, xiaomi etc along with some peripherals attached🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🤦
And please don't call sir, I am just a yr older than you🤣🤫
Arreyyy, it is the device which they use to open acc like samsung, xiaomi etc along with some peripherals attached🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🤦
I see. I was like muze kaise nahi mil raha. I thought I am certified blonde now 😂😂
And please don't call sir, I am just a yr older than you🤣🤫
Acha. But anyway, you all are still older than me.

SmartyAadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Btw. I really want to thank all of the people who assisted me. The help, experiences and information you've shared with me was very helpful. Really glad to see such an active and helpful community. I normally have to do all banking work (myself and my parents) as dad is a marine engineer and isn't around much. So thank you so much for explaining me each step, it was super helpful. Thank you all and I hope you have a great day!

SmartyAadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As a thank you gift to you all. I am open to do Paytm movies bookings for people with my 2 250₹ free voucher. I won't be using it anyway since I don't have any pvr or inox nearby.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Acha lol. Thanks for pointing out. I am seriously doubting my intelligence now 😂😂
Here is more details