• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI IMobile app shows Wealth Management for 3 credit card!! Possibility for a 0 balance account?

I have been utilizing Amazon Pay for the past 11 months, having a limit of 4.6 lakh. A few days ago, I made the decision to upgrade to a platinum card with a shared limit, and my request was approved within a day. Shortly after, I also requested a coral Rupay card, and it was approved within a few hours after my platinum card approval.

Upon receiving both cards, I noticed that the ICICI mobile app theme changed to black and displayed "Wealth Management." Does this imply that I am eligible for a wealth management account with a zero balance requirement?

gautamcool

TF Premier
I have been utilizing Amazon Pay for the past 11 months, having a limit of 4.6 lakh. A few days ago, I made the decision to upgrade to a platinum card with a shared limit, and my request was approved within a day. Shortly after, I also requested a coral Rupay card, and it was approved within a few hours after my platinum card approval.

Upon receiving both cards, I noticed that the ICICI mobile app theme changed to black and displayed "Wealth Management." Does this imply that I am eligible for a wealth management account with a zero balance requirement?
What's the limit of both your cards ?
I earlier had Coral LTF and applied and received APay card recently. Now I am seeing red colour with privilege logo in app.
I am thinking they have certain CL threshold for their account variants

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
What's the limit of both your cards ?
I earlier had Coral LTF and applied and received APay card recently. Now I am seeing red colour with privilege logo in app.
I am thinking they have certain CL threshold for their account variants
Normally CL more than 5L will qualify for WM account..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
What if someone has normal account with 5L credit limit. are they gonna upgrade to WM after getting 5L CL?
All these are only guideline type of things.. Not necessarily enforceable..
WM account is purely at branch's discretion...
There is no harm in asking for it if you need it ... no need to wait for the invite..

Strange

TF Legend
All these are only guideline type of things.. Not necessarily enforceable..
WM account is purely at branch's discretion...
There is no harm in asking for it if you need it ... no need to wait for the invite..
How do they invite? Invite application to non bank account customers only?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge