• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI IMobile app shows Wealth Management for 3 credit card!! Possibility for a 0 balance account?

I have been utilizing Amazon Pay for the past 11 months, having a limit of 4.6 lakh. A few days ago, I made the decision to upgrade to a platinum card with a shared limit, and my request was approved within a day. Shortly after, I also requested a coral Rupay card, and it was approved within a few hours after my platinum card approval.

Upon receiving both cards, I noticed that the ICICI mobile app theme changed to black and displayed "Wealth Management." Does this imply that I am eligible for a wealth management account with a zero balance requirement?

Today my kit got delivered and after setting dc pin i was able to access my account. Talked to customer care that my cc is not linked in it. They asked me to link it myself from services. Then i asked that i want to retain my old customer id with cc and don't want this new id since last one i customised it with my name. The lady on the other side told once your cc gets linked to your savings account. You customer id's would also get merged and your old id would be retained. Don't know whether she said correctly or just to please me😂.
Try it and let me know how is the process
Because for me it shows invalid account number

Harrypotter

TF Premier
Guys urgent help it's been a week, my 5 lakh cheque they are not even giving it to clearance, where should I escalate for quick response already mailed to wealth management mail id but they are way too slow to respond

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys urgent help it's been a week, my 5 lakh cheque they are not even giving it to clearance, where should I escalate for quick response already mailed to wealth management mail id but they are way too slow to respond
What does your first contact person says?
and your RM and/or BM response?? Additional info about the complete story would help us guide you better..

Harrypotter

TF Premier
What does your first contact person says?
and your RM and/or BM response?? Additional info about the complete story would help us guide you better..
My last call with the bm and rm is before handing over the cheque and after that they both never attended my call nor my WhatsApp message. Branch is preety far away so I am waiting to visit in weekend. As of now I could see wealth account in my name and I have wealth debit card and personalised wealth cheque book. Shall I go ahead and cancel the cheque given to them will it create any problem

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

My last call with the bm and rm is before handing over the cheque and after that they both never attended my call nor my WhatsApp message. Branch is preety far away so I am waiting to visit in weekend. As of now I could see wealth account in my name and I have wealth debit card and personalised wealth cheque book. Shall I go ahead and cancel the cheque given to them will it create any problem
No. Just wait for another few days , everything falls in place. Meanwhile you can call WM CS and ask for any cheque clearance pending,?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You can contact WM support on 18001038181.
You can also contact your cheque issuing bank support and ask for if any cheque issued was presented for payment and mostly you should have registered this cheque under Positive Payment System..

kishorvr

TF Premier
Today i again spoke to the branch manager
And i informed him that i decided to open icici wealth savings account just because i got access to it in the mobile app

But his reply is like there is nothing like such anybody can open a wealth savings account with 1L funding it's not a invite based account

If that's true then what's the use of it and why icici app changed after getting 3 cards from them 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

@ssv 👆
Do not speak to RM. There is a ICICI wealth customer service itself. Gather information, then go to branch, skip the RMs and talk to the tellers and open account.