• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI IMobile app shows Wealth Management for 3 credit card!! Possibility for a 0 balance account?

I have been utilizing Amazon Pay for the past 11 months, having a limit of 4.6 lakh. A few days ago, I made the decision to upgrade to a platinum card with a shared limit, and my request was approved within a day. Shortly after, I also requested a coral Rupay card, and it was approved within a few hours after my platinum card approval.

Upon receiving both cards, I noticed that the ICICI mobile app theme changed to black and displayed "Wealth Management." Does this imply that I am eligible for a wealth management account with a zero balance requirement?

dhiraz

TF Ace
I have been utilizing Amazon Pay for the past 11 months, having a limit of 4.6 lakh. A few days ago, I made the decision to upgrade to a platinum card with a shared limit, and my request was approved within a day. Shortly after, I also requested a coral Rupay card, and it was approved within a few hours after my platinum card approval.

Upon receiving both cards, I noticed that the ICICI mobile app theme changed to black and displayed "Wealth Management." Does this imply that I am eligible for a wealth management account with a zero balance requirement?
Where Do You Give These Requests?

You Upgraded Your Amazon Pay Card or Get 2 Extra Cards with a Shared Limit?

By The Way How Many ICICI Cards Can a Person Hold?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I sent request via twitter and i got a call from RM i think

Yes i upgraded my Apay card to platinum and requested for coral rupay

I think There is no limit for cc a person can get from icici
Go to Netbanking, inyour SB account details page if you see this, then you hot 0 balance account
1686386412105.png
Enjoy...

Strange

TF Legend

Coral Rupay is lifetime free if not then what's it's annual fee?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I don't have any relationship with icici other than credit card

That's why i am asking if i am eligible for 0 balance wealth management account
I think , there is no harm in contacting the same person who contacted you before. It seems something was triggered to make you as WM customer. You can find out with him or twitter, gently asking for the status.

I too got 0 balance WM account offer with just APay cc with 6.4 lakh limit.
All the best

I think , there is no harm in contacting the same person who contacted you before. It seems something was triggered to make you as WM customer. You can find out with him or twitter, gently asking for the status.

I too got 0 balance WM account offer with just APay cc with 6.4 lakh limit.
All the best
I spoke and they are down to open a wealth account @ 0 balance but they are asking for 1L initial funding to open a account and currently i am not in a situation to get 1L

Any options?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I spoke and they are down to open a wealth account @ 0 balance but they are asking for 1L initial funding to open a account and currently i am not in a situation to get 1L

Any options?
This is the least they want you to do I.e. depositing 1 lakh cheque.
You can withdraw it after a few days as it is 0 MAB account. They need it at the time of opening...
So, essentially, you need to arrange 1 lakh funds for a few days or maximum for 1 week. It's all you need to get 0 MAB Wealth account. I strongly think it is worth...

This is the least they want you to do I.e. depositing 1 lakh cheque.
You can withdraw it after a few days as it is 0 MAB account. They need it at the time of opening...
So, essentially, you need to arrange 1 lakh funds for a few days or maximum for 1 week. It's all you need to get 0 MAB Wealth account. I strongly think it is worth...
Can I do that via credit card rotation?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Can I do that via credit card rotation?
I don't know any thing about credit card rotation..
All you need to do is , give a cheque of 1 lakh to icici . Make sure you have funds of 1 lakh in that other Savings account. Let the cheque be honoured. Keep the balance in icici wealth account for one week and take back your 1 lakh.
How you source your funds to achieve the above task is upto you.

All I can say is ,having ltf 0 MAB WM account is much much more valuable than the borrowing cost of 1 lakh rupees for one week (if any)

All the best

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Any options?
Try negotiating. Tell them you'll arrange funds later. Many people have got wealth account with zero initial deposit also just with assurance to fund later

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor

Persistence is key to success And you proven with you efforts.