• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Management Wealth Mangement Account in iMobile Pay

Delsin

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I recently opened a ICICI Wealth Management account. When RM was at my place to open the account, he got the Welcome Kit as well. Account was activated by evening and process was smooth. I have two credit cards with ICICI before this account and no other relationship. When I try to login to iMobile app I just see 2 Credit Cards. If I try to link Savings account, it gives account number not valid issue. I can login to Internet Banking through UserId/Password provided in welcome kit but there seems to be no way I can use those is iMobile App. I also tried linking Credit Cards to this newly created Internet Banking creds but no success. Am I missing something here? Your expertise will surely help. Thanks in advance !!

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I recently opened a ICICI Wealth Management account. When RM was at my place to open the account, he got the Welcome Kit as well. Account was activated by evening and process was smooth. I have two credit cards with ICICI before this account and no other relationship. When I try to login to iMobile app I just see 2 Credit Cards. If I try to link Savings account, it gives account number not valid issue. I can login to Internet Banking through UserId/Password provided in welcome kit but there seems to be no way I can use those is iMobile App. I also tried linking Credit Cards to this newly created Internet Banking creds but no success. Am I missing something here? Your expertise will surely help. Thanks in advance !!
Give it sometime, it will be linked soon.

0xfallup

TF Ace
In welcome kit there would be user id ...generate password online for that user id and login into account and after that link both the cc to new user id

Harrypotter

TF Premier
How did you solve the issue, mine says my number is not registered for internet banking and imobile but when I login through imobile I only see credit card

Harrypotter

TF Premier
Patience is the answer, wait for 7 working days and all your problems will be solved on its own
I called the bank to enable mobile banking to my number they responded back as RMN in own a c with diff user-id closed acc wrong format-RMN CALL NOT Mandatory. Please tell what it means still now my mobile number is not enabled for internet banking

avis_

TF Premier
I called the bank to enable mobile banking to my number they responded back as RMN in own a c with diff user-id closed acc wrong format-RMN CALL NOT Mandatory. Please tell what it means still now my mobile number is not enabled for internet banking
Is your problem solved ? I am facing similar issue. Like yours. I already had a iMobile account only with Credit Cards after getting this wealth. what should I do in the iMobile app.

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
with how much IP?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Is your problem solved ? I am facing similar issue. Like yours. I already had a iMobile account only with Credit Cards after getting this wealth. what should I do in the iMobile app.
What is your current issue? Did you logonto using old id or new ID?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You can try this, but I think it will also require DC grid values.. no harm in trying though...
I think for fund trasfer it was asking for grid values.. thats what someone mentioned here. but you should be able to login and see your WM account...