• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Management Wealth Mangement Account in iMobile Pay

Delsin

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I recently opened a ICICI Wealth Management account. When RM was at my place to open the account, he got the Welcome Kit as well. Account was activated by evening and process was smooth. I have two credit cards with ICICI before this account and no other relationship. When I try to login to iMobile app I just see 2 Credit Cards. If I try to link Savings account, it gives account number not valid issue. I can login to Internet Banking through UserId/Password provided in welcome kit but there seems to be no way I can use those is iMobile App. I also tried linking Credit Cards to this newly created Internet Banking creds but no success. Am I missing something here? Your expertise will surely help. Thanks in advance !!

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have a doubt is User ID the Customer ID provided on the slip
I think so, thats what everyone is reporting.. I didn't get any insta kit.. I waited for around 5 days, everything came together.. Please search for my posts. everything was explained

avis_

TF Premier
I think so, thats what everyone is reporting.. I didn't get any insta kit.. I waited for around 5 days, everything came together.. Please search for my posts. everything was explained
Ok let me check netbanking is very slow today still loading... Have you incurred any charges for this WM account under any scenario

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

avis_

TF Premier
Which Branch may I ask?
If you don't have WM Branches in your city it is well and good. Visit any normal branch nearby. You can negotiate them for small IP's. They will happily open. also time of opening was a great advantage as I enquired at the end of previous quarter. So they are marching towards targets and approving anything come their way.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If you don't have WM Branches in your city it is well and good. Visit any normal branch nearby. You can negotiate them for small IP's. They will happily open. also time of opening was a great advantage as I enquired at the end of previous quarter. So they are marching towards targets and approving anything come their way.
+1, correct...
Learning very quickly... I think you are doing your homework very well by going thru the other thread thouroughly.....
Keep it up.... ;) ;)

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My branch is in Tier-2/3 but demanding 10L IP.

avis_

TF Premier

My branch is in Tier-2/3 but demanding 10L IP.
Try all the branches, later you can pull the account to your nearest branch easily.

Dpk6200

TF Buzz
I recently opened a ICICI Wealth Management account. When RM was at my place to open the account, he got the Welcome Kit as well. Account was activated by evening and process was smooth. I have two credit cards with ICICI before this account and no other relationship. When I try to login to iMobile app I just see 2 Credit Cards. If I try to link Savings account, it gives account number not valid issue. I can login to Internet Banking through UserId/Password provided in welcome kit but there seems to be no way I can use those is iMobile App. I also tried linking Credit Cards to this newly created Internet Banking creds but no success. Am I missing something here? Your expertise will surely help. Thanks in advance !!
Same I opened account after credit cards.

Firstly register new netbanking with debit card, then raise request for credit card linking in newly registered net banking, old net banking will be deactivated. Process takes 4-7 days.

avis_

TF Premier
+1, correct...
Learning very quickly... I think you are doing your homework very well by going thru the other thread thouroughly.....
Keep it up.... ;) ;)
Can you confirm your WM account product code. For me it is Code : HNIBR, Segment : Wealth. Gathered these details with customer Care.

@S S V

Last edited:

avis_

TF Premier
Will ICICI send you black pouch later as it is not provided with insta kit?
Go through the below thread