• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI wealth management banking

eve

TF Buzz
I have recently raised request for upgrade salary account to wealth management. After about two weeks of follow up, the RM mentioned that they upgraded the account.

Now, since past two days I see Privelege written on online portal but its still all red theme and has not changed to black. CIBIL score is also not reflecting free of cost, but chargeable

I have also received my debit card, which says world debit with wealth management written on it.

Can anyone share why is the online portal or app not reflecting wealth management ?
Can i request for welcome kit separately since I have not received any ?
Any chances to upgrade this account to wealth management select to get world mastercard select ?

darjeeronak

TF Buzz
I have recently raised request for upgrade salary account to wealth management. After about two weeks of follow up, the RM mentioned that they upgraded the account.

Now, since past two days I see Privelege written on online portal but its still all red theme and has not changed to black. CIBIL score is also not reflecting free of cost, but chargeable

I have also received my debit card, which says world debit with wealth management written on it.

Can anyone share why is the online portal or app not reflecting wealth management ?
Can i request for welcome kit separately since I have not received any ?
Any chances to upgrade this account to wealth management select to get world mastercard select ?
@eve : Just a follow-up on the above. Do you hold a Wealth Salary Account with a zero Minimum Average Balance (MAB)? What salary criteria did they consider to upgrade your salary account to wealth management?

My salary acct is more than 24 years old. Also have demat and HBL linked to same id.
The net banking had earlier changed for a brief period of time to black theme then again went back to red/maroon one while cheques continued to come with wealth management written. Now again recently the net banking turned black.
But I faced a peculiar problem after it became black. I had recently tried to make an online payment for which the site required DC grid value to be entered. But the reference gird no (A, B, C etc) was totally unreadable in the black theme. So it was impossible to identify which exact grid value was to be entered. Earlier, they the reference grid value were visible with maroon/white theme.
So I has to abandon my efforts of making the payment from net banking and had to make the payment from i-mobile.
Any one else faced similar issue?

reach2dpg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Call Helpdesk and request for the wealth debit card and cheque book for free. For the colour scheme don’t loose your sleep over it, it will happen automatically.

Call Helpdesk and request for the wealth debit card and cheque book for free. For the colour scheme don’t loose your sleep over it, it will happen automatically.
I am not bothered with colour scheme. I am bothered that they have messed up some code while rendering the black scheme which makes it impossible to do any txn that requires user to enter grid value from debit card.
I rarely use debit card so I don't see any benefits for me of upgrading to WM DC.

xfactcc

TF Premier
Can y'all help? I have a WM account since early 23 which I am not maintaining but survived the downgrade, in Sept i asked my RM of branch that I want to add my father to family banking after opening his account, he said for 1 lakh IP he would open a WM account for him and add him in my family banking, also provide 7000 bullet brokerage offer for lifetime amc free demat along with, today I called him and he is now asking for 5 lakh cheque non-negotiable, surprising that this is FY ending and he is that adamant, maybe his branch target is reached for this FY. Also saying demat account will be prime plan (unlike msaver plan with which mine was open).

Are there any cost-effective methods to open an account for my father and include him in my WM family banking?
Should I approach another branch or try online (online account opening shows unavailable for months)?

Any help is appreciated.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Can y'all help? I have a WM account since early 23 which I am not maintaining but survived the downgrade, in Sept i asked my RM of branch that I want to add my father to family banking after opening his account, he said for 1 lakh IP he would open a WM account for him and add him in my family banking, also provide 7000 bullet brokerage offer for lifetime amc free demat along with, today I called him and he is now asking for 5 lakh cheque non-negotiable, surprising that this is FY ending and he is that adamant, maybe his branch target is reached for this FY. Also saying demat account will be prime plan (unlike msaver plan with which mine was open).

Are there any cost-effective methods to open an account for my father and include him in my WM family banking?
Should I approach another branch or try online (online account opening shows unavailable for months)?

Any help is appreciated.
Another branch . .

Akashn

TF Ace

Any help is appreciated.
You dont need to contact branch for this. There is a option in ICICI app. Request family banking.. Use that and put details of your father's icici account. within 15 days his account will be WM

Trust Me

TF Ace
But I faced a peculiar problem after it became black. I had recently tried to make an online payment for which the site required DC grid value to be entered. But the reference gird no (A, B, C etc) was totally unreadable in the black theme. So it was impossible to identify which exact grid value was to be entered. Earlier, they the reference grid value were visible with maroon/white theme.
So I has to abandon my efforts of making the payment from net banking and had to make the payment from i-mobile.
Any one else faced similar issue?

I do not hold the Wealth account, so haven't faced this particular issue with unreadable boxes owing to the colour scheme. My Titanium Privilege DC is readable just fine.

But even so, this is such a stupid idea that no other bank has felt any need for, that it has stopped me from using my ICICI account for any kind of transactions at all. They require me to grope for my DC even to transfer funds between my own accounts with them! How stupid is that?!

I'm curious to know which bright brains have come up with s brilliant idea! I'd like to see every other bank experience fraudulent transactions just due to the lack of such a brilliant security feature before contemplating ever going back to ICICI for my banking needs.

xfactcc

TF Premier
You dont need to contact branch for this. There is a option in ICICI app. Request family banking.. Use that and put details of your father's icici account. within 15 days his account will be WM
Thanks, thought so.

My father is new to bank. So should I open a regular 10,000 account for him and then group it?