• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici wealth management help

Harrypotter

TF Premier
I opened wealth management account using 5 lakh cheque and he gave me wm kit and he said next day your account will be opened and it's been 3 days he hardly pick up the call even if he did one day he says slow Internet another day he claim slow server.

How long actually it will take to open the account,call center people are really useless where else should I escalate.

hackymanoj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It's been the same case with me. It took 3-4 days to open my account after giving the cheque of 5 lakh. Be patient for one or two more days

Is the money debited from the cheque source account?

punindya

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I opened an ICICI Wealth account recently also with a 10L initial deposit. For me, it only took 2 days after my cheque was cleared and my RM was very helpful throughout the process. You should definitely reach out to your branch's Wealth Management RM, they are usually very responsive.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
No it's not debited.
means account opening process hasn't been really kicked in.. You need to contact RM or Welath Customer support on 1800 103 8181, although your are not technically WM customer yet, you can still have a go at WM CS at the above number... All the best

Harrypotter

TF Premier
means account opening process hasn't been really kicked in.. You need to contact RM or Welath Customer support on 1800 103 8181, although your are not technically WM customer yet, you can still have a go at WM CS at the above number... All the best
No the IVR says your are not a Wealth customer call normal number and I called the normal number asked for bm contact details they said they don't have

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
I opened wealth management account using 5 lakh cheque and he gave me wm kit and he said next day your account will be opened and it's been 3 days he hardly pick up the call even if he did one day he says slow Internet another day he claim slow server.

How long actually it will take to open the account,call center people are really useless where else should I escalate.
IF THE MONEY isnt debited then dont worry because the cheque hasnt been encashed yet meaning the porcess is in progress

Harrypotter

TF Premier
Finally got the bm number and asked for the sapphiro credit card as LTF and he is like what you mean by sapphiro.. I spend considerable time explaining him but still he is clueless .

Where can we get the cluster head details or where should we escalate to get the card as LTF

saucy

TF Ace

In your wm kit
Check - you will find cust I'd and password.

Use it to login to netbanking ICICI

There you will see your account number, and your 5Lakhs. And the rest will be ***

That means you have an account
Now as to when will it activate.be ready to use

Mine took about 7 days. So don't worry, you may call customer care for a quicker setup, but other than that, everything's fine, just wait.