• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici wealth management spam

Harrypotter

TF Premier
Recently opened icici wealth management account after account is successfully opened I removed the initial funding amount and kept the some minimum amount since then entire branch is spamming me via call, WhatsApp to add more funds. If I didn't pick bm call next I am getting call from dbm and finally from the lower level employee. Since I ignored the call they started spamming me in WhatsApp.

How to avoid this if I transfer the branch the branch to different city will it stop.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Recently opened icici wealth management account after account is successfully opened I removed the initial funding amount and kept the some minimum amount since then entire branch is spamming me via call, WhatsApp to add more funds. If I didn't pick bm call next I am getting call from dbm and finally from the lower level employee. Since I ignored the call they started spamming me in WhatsApp.

How to avoid this if I transfer the branch the branch to different city will it stop.
It is atleast expected to maintain the initial finding for around 2 to 3 months.

The branch employees also need to answer the higher authorities why the customer only funded the account till account opening.

Don't ignore them and atleast give them a valid reason for withdrawal of funds, else you are at a high risk of getting you account downgraded.

H2O

TF Premier
phir-hera-pheri-paisa-laya.gif

Harrypotter

TF Premier
It is atleast expected to maintain the initial finding for around 2 to 3 months.

The branch employees also need to answer the higher authorities why the customer only funded the account till account opening.

Don't ignore them and atleast give them a valid reason for withdrawal of funds, else you are at a high risk of getting you account downgraded.
Agreed 2 to 3 months is reasonable but bm is demanding initial funding has to be there throught the year

unusedbrain1

TF Premier

How much u funded to open ?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Whats the update 😂