• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zero Balance ICICI Wealth Management Account

bimanpaul

TF Select
VIP Lounge
My Salary Account has been upgraded to Wealth Management account with Zero MAB requirement.
I did not request for any upgrade. It appears that ICICI Bank did it on their own. Although, customer care confirmed that it is a Zero Balance account, do I need to be wary of other hidden charges? Has any have come accross such auto upgrade to Wealth Management account from ICICI?

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Sorry but i really don't know what more to suggest. I suspect something wrong with wealth management setup of his account.
If we search here, people have replied that they can refresh cibil daily. I also learnt from them and found working for me. I think it's more than 2 months now since I am using this benefit.
I don't understand what's wrong with my account even the customer support guys are not able to figure out

gupta93126

TF Buzz
Hey,

I mailed ICICI many times to know about whether my account is a savings or a salary but they are sharing different response everytime.

Can someone with an ICICI salary account check under the Netbanking for general details under accounts? Thanks.
1685300117078.png

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey,

I mailed ICICI many times to know about whether my account is a savings or a salary but they are sharing different response everytime.

Can someone with an ICICI salary account check under the Netbanking for general details under accounts? Thanks.
1685300117078.png
Even if the account is Salary account then also Savings will be written in Account Type.😑😑

You can't check/ differentiate just by these general details.😤😤
Better to call customer care... They can easily tell you!!😀😀

bimanpaul

TF Select
VIP Lounge
There are different keywords being used.
Account Type can be Savings or Current.
Segment can be Priviledge , Wealth etc.
Then we have different Variants

paresh22

TF Ace
Hey,

1685300117078.png
You will see account category as SBGEN only. For the actual segment of your account you always need to call customer care. I did same for me.

TheHurtLocker

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My Salary Account has been upgraded to Wealth Management account with Zero MAB requirement.
I did not request for any upgrade. It appears that ICICI Bank did it on their own. Although, customer care confirmed that it is a Zero Balance account, do I need to be wary of other hidden charges? Has any have come accross such auto upgrade to Wealth Management account from ICICI?
Same happened with me and one of my friends. both salary accounts, there has been no hidden charges etc.

dealsindia2018

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Yes It's a Zero balance account.

No need to worry.

You can add accounts of your family members under this program and they can enjoy benefits of wealth management program.

You are eligible for world debit card .

Recently upgraded to salary wealth account by request, As others confirmed even myself can not refresh or use any options in free cibil report and customer care emailed me that this is a known issue and they are working on it to fix the same. RM Said there will no pouch as same told before, I asked then in what way it's beneficial of using upgrade to customer? No satisfactory response received.

CcMaverick

TF Buzz
Even I was not aware about my salary account being converted to Wealth account.
However, When I try to check the cibil score it shows me same error like "This service is unavailable. We apologies for the inconvenience caused."
Same on NB and imobile app.

Anyone facing similar issue?
1704387981462.png

bimanpaul

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I might have refreshed my CIBIL report in Sept or Oct 2023. After that I am not able to. So, it seems to be a problem for all.
Is ICICI planning to discontinue this facility for Wealth Customers?