• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici wealth management account debit card

raj8961

TF Buzz
Guys my account was upgraded to wealth management account but I still hold that blue color debit card..I called customer care today and asked if I can get a new debit for wealth management she said it's only feature benefits you get but no new card..is it true? If not is there any special debit card for wealth management account and how to apply?

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Guys my account was upgraded to wealth management account but I still hold that blue color debit card..I called customer care today and asked if I can get a new debit for wealth management she said it's only feature benefits you get but no new card..is it true? If not is there any special debit card for wealth management account and how to apply?
call your rm & apply.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
They have some weird policy... your customer ID is upgraded to WM which means you will get RM and fast CC support (without being on-hold)

But for DC, your Account status needs to be WM for which you need to have 25L NRV with bank

so, what you have is only quick support and maybe 2/3 more things like cibil reports (which is not working right now). But if you want DC, you will need to show 25L NRV/TRV with the bank.

P.S: this was my experience 6 months back (was in similar situation)

darjeeronak

TF Buzz
@raj8961 : What is the Monthly Average Balance (MAB) you were maintaining to upgrade to the Wealth Management Account?

Ideally, they provide the ICICI Wealth Visa Platinum/Mastercard for Platinum Wealth, which used to be available with an initial funding of 10L. I'm not certain if they have stopped the 10L funding completely (so I asked you as well). With a 25L Net Relationship, they provide the Wealth Select - VISA Infinite Debit card.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You can call CC and ask them to issue Wealth DC, they will gladly oblige your request ..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Then the question is: which one is better? I have opened a wealth account today so I may get a call in 1-2 days for the debit card i hope...
There is no big difference.
If you have lots visa , get masters otherwise visa.. no real difference..
They both come with 2 lounge access per quarter..

KGSIPO

TF Buzz
This world debit card is free with wealth customers. If they downgrade from wealth to regular savings account. how much they charge annual fees for this world debit card

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can call CC and ask them to issue Wealth DC, they will gladly oblige your request ..
Even my Privilege banking account was upgraded to Wealth Management account by maintaining Rs. 1000 for last 10 years but I got a Blue colour debit card. I called CC for Wealth DC and they issued a new card. Even the new card was the same blue colour DC only with different card number.

I reached out to RM but she kept saying that she will check and for a month, no response. I requested for RM change and the new RM also never gave a clarity on DC.

I think as mentioned in earlier post, NRV should be high to get Wealth DC

Funnily, i took Sapphiro LTF under Alumini Program few months back and my Savings Account was degraded from Wealth to Privilege.