• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wallet to hold Credit Cards - What do you use?

raghunath

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
With the recent expansion of my credit card portfolio, my existing leather card wallet is overwhelmed and not able to carry more than 5-6 cards. My cards include - 1 Debit card, 3 Credit Cards, 3 ID & Driving License Cards, and some cash.

I'm looking for an alternative. I saw a Spigen or The Ridge RFID blocking Aluminium/Metal card holder (can hold 12 cards) . There are some other leather card wallets that hold more cards but can become bulky in the pocket.

What do you use personally to hold the cards & how many cards you hold in the wallet?.

Some recommendations will be helpful.

Gkcards

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I use the one like this. It has card pockets on both sides, and space in the middle of both sides also

S22THKEVWAL7191_BROWN_alt1.jpg_2000Wx3000H

metal_heart

TF Premier
I earlier used to use the above suggested, along with my regular wallet.
with Digi locker acceptance more wide & Credit Card linked UPI & Paytm AND re-directing my purchases to 1-2 cards, my wallet is much lighter.

For rest all cards, I use a visiting card holder/diary (found it in Dad's drawer). Not sure how many, but can easily keep 50+ cards. So cards which I acquired only to grab offers are in that diary