• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How do you use GyFTR?

panthr

TF Select
VIP Lounge
So I've been using Gyftr to buy Amazon Gift Voucher from my Amex Trifecta (MRCC + Gold + Plat Travel). I usually do a Google search for 'Amex Gyftr', head to the link and buy the vouchers and manually input in Amazon Pay.

Similarly for my DCB, I can use GyFTR to get some gift vouchers as required.

I find the app to be very anti-user-friendly! For every voucher I buy, I have to enter mobile number, get the otp, then enter card cvv and process with otp. Is there any better/faster/easier way than this?

I gotta do the entire end to end process every month for atleast 10 times (6*1000 for Gold Charge and 4*1500 for MRCC)

Am I missing something?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
No no, I understand the benefits. But I'm wondering if there's a better way to get those benefits?

Do you manually buy 4x coupons (1000+500rs), enter otp 4 times, redeem the voucher in AP 4x times? Or is there a better way?!
Ask @coolguy1 the expert

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
No no, I understand the benefits. But I'm wondering if there's a better way to get those benefits?

Do you manually buy 4x coupons (1000+500rs), enter otp 4 times, redeem the voucher in AP 4x times? Or is there a better way?!
sorry bro.. that effort has to be taken as every transaction has to be tracked separately for amex. benefits to kick in..

panthr

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Ask me @the_dark_knight the ultimate amex expert.
There is no escaping from this otp hassle.
Everyone, be it a centurion card or a smart earn card member, has to manually do the otp verification everytime.
You aren't missing anything @panthr , also don't tag @DocFixIt for amex queries, he may be of help if you want to close/open axis cards
Thanks the_dark_knight! Just wanted to make sure I'm not the onlu one going through the hassle 😁
Also, point noted for DocFixIt

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Thanks the_dark_knight! Just wanted to make sure I'm not the onlu one going through the hassle 😁
Also, point noted for DocFixIt
You may consider marking my answer as the solution to your question.

Pro tip: If you miss purchasing vouchers in a month and just remember it last minute on the 30/31st, you can still buy them the starting of next month like upto noon of 1st day, and the trxn would still be counted in the milestones for the prev month. Also, requesting amex cc for same would also solve the problem.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Pro tip: If you miss purchasing vouchers in a month and just remember it last minute on the 30/31st, you can still buy them the starting of next month like upto noon of 1st day, and the trxn would still be counted in the milestones for the prev month. Also, requesting amex cc for same would also solve the problem.
what is solution marking?

panthr

TF Select
VIP Lounge

How do I mark it as solution?! I don't see any option

Lord Silvr

TF Select
VIP Lounge

That's a helpful tip, indeed.
Cheers !