• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How frequently you can change aadhar address

pinki

TF Ace
Passport , DL, electricity or gas connection bill, Municipality or corporation house tax receipt, etc
In bob, when agent came for my home verification he asked for address proof and at that time my adhar was not updated so i showed him my house tax receipt and it worked 💯

Strange

TF Legend
Arey Doctor ek indusind ke liye kitana fix it paste karega :D
Also, remember after submitting details they will take their own sweet time to update deatils.

So total time period = cool down period + approval period, will be more than 90
Is your name New in Nov?

Trust Me

TF Ace
Passport , DL, electricity or gas connection bill, Municipality or corporation house tax receipt, etc

For one of my houses the electricity bill doesn't show the complete or even correct address because "there is not enough space". I got nowhere trying to get it fixed! I was flat out told that electricity bills are not to be used as address proof! The power supply office goes by their internal identification code for the connections, so the incorrect addresses shown on the bills don't cause any issue for them.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Not trying to answer your question, -- rather adding to it!

Many people have multiple valid addresses concurrently. Does the Aadhaar have a mechanism to comprehend that?

Does the latest address invalidate all previous addresses captured in the history?
yes.. for sure.. only latest is pulled for any verification.. old records will stay but no usable in the front end

Trust Me

TF Ace
yes.. for sure.. only latest is pulled for any verification.. old records will stay but no usable in the front end

That's what has been creating problems for me in recent time. I can be present at any of two valid addresses at any given point of time in two towns far apart.

For example, one of my CCs is going for delivery to one address (the latest on Aadhaar) while I am going to be present at the other. Can't update the CC address biometrically online! Was asked to visit a branch in person for that, which is problematic. The CC will return to the bank as undeliverable before I can request a delivery to my nearest branch where I need to go myself to pick it up! This is one of the relatively minor problems I am facing. For no good reason!

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
There is no such cooldown. I have changed my aadhar address back to back 5-6 times becuase they were making some mistakes. 50-50 karke acha kama lete ye aadhar walle.
Back to back in less than how many days