• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How do you use GyFTR?

Lord Silvr

TF Select
VIP Lounge
So I've been using Gyftr to buy Amazon Gift Voucher from my Amex Trifecta (MRCC + Gold + Plat Travel). I usually do a Google search for 'Amex Gyftr', head to the link and buy the vouchers and manually input in Amazon Pay.

Similarly for my DCB, I can use GyFTR to get some gift vouchers as required.

I find the app to be very anti-user-friendly! For every voucher I buy, I have to enter mobile number, get the otp, then enter card cvv and process with otp. Is there any better/faster/easier way than this?

I gotta do the entire end to end process every month for atleast 10 times (6*1000 for Gold Charge and 4*1500 for MRCC)

Am I missing something?
Hey Buddy,
Got super excited reading the title and jumped to your post.........'How do you use Gyftr'. No Amex Trifecta in hand yet (just an ICICI Sapphiro AMex, which has been unused since issuance),
Best use scenario on GYFTR currently happens to be INR 20,590 APay vouchers/month/Infinia (Add-on card) & using them for some ULIP / Insurance payments. RPs earned this way provide 16.02% return on spends (3300 RPs/20590 INR).
Looking forward to experienced Members' comments, tips & tricks worth exploring, thru GYFTR.
Thanks !

xvd1

TF Buzz
So I've been using Gyftr to buy Amazon Gift Voucher from my Amex Trifecta (MRCC + Gold + Plat Travel). I usually do a Google search for 'Amex Gyftr', head to the link and buy the vouchers and manually input in Amazon Pay.

Similarly for my DCB, I can use GyFTR to get some gift vouchers as required.

I find the app to be very anti-user-friendly! For every voucher I buy, I have to enter mobile number, get the otp, then enter card cvv and process with otp. Is there any better/faster/easier way than this?

I gotta do the entire end to end process every month for atleast 10 times (6*1000 for Gold Charge and 4*1500 for MRCC)

Am I missing something?
Can we use Gold and MRCC on gyftr to buy amazon vouchers using the same numbers? Like 10k on gold and 10k on mrcc?