• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Using payzapp wallet on gyftr via smartbuy

InsaneYuvi

TF Premier
If I buy Amazon, Flipkart or other vouchers from gyftr via smartbuy using the payzapp wallet, will I get 1% + 5 % cashback ?
1 % when i reload the payzapp wallet using milennia debit card and the 5 % in the payzapp wallet which has max. cashpoints limit of 1000 per month.

And will this payzapp wallet cashback be received in the payzapp wallet itself ?

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
If I buy Amazon, Flipkart or other vouchers from gyftr via smartbuy using the payzapp wallet, will I get 1% + 5 % cashback ?
1 % when i reload the payzapp wallet using milennia debit card and the 5 % in the payzapp wallet which has max. cashpoints limit of 1000 per month.

And will this payzapp wallet cashback be received in the payzapp wallet itself ?
You can not Purchase AGV or FKGV via PayZapp Wallet.

InsaneYuvi

TF Premier
Maybe you are buying amazon shopping voucher, not amazon pay gc
1. Will adding money in the payzapp wallet count as wallet reload for 1 percent cashback in millennia debit card ?
2. If i spend money from the payzapp wallet anywhere, will I get the 5 % cashback (max. 1000 cashpoints per month) ?

But in the payment options I am getting the payzapp wallet option.
But yes, if you are getting the option then you will get 1% + 5% cashback.
Kindly confirm that you are buying Amazon Gift Card and not Shopping Voucher.

Also, if you directly purchase the AGV through Millenia DC then also you will get 5% cashback + 1% regular cashpoints on Millenia DC. No need to add money in Wallet.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer

Also, if you directly purchase the AGV through Millenia DC then also you will get 5% cashback + 1% regular cashpoints on Millenia DC. No need to add money in Wallet.
For direct Purchase it would be 5+5

Last edited:

InsaneYuvi

TF Premier

Thank you
I was trying to buy amazon shopping voucher.