• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation HP PAY voucher now on Gyftr via Smartbuy!

Dixit

TF Buzz
Just checked this morning, now we can buy HP pay vouchers with HDFC cards on Smartbuy. I don't know if they were available earlier. The usual rewards are applicable (upto 16.25% on INFINIA).
No processing fee as of now. Looks like maximum we can buy is ₹10k a month.

2hp pay.png
3 hp pay.png

Last edited:

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
My 2K voucher is now visible on the app, again. But it is in some weird state - 'applied' and I am not able to add it. Will talk with Gyftr team tomorrow and update you.
Any update on your voucher. I have lost my hopes for my 1000 voucher. HPpay team replying voucher expired and gyftr telling me its already consumed. Can't even reach gyftr customer care and hppay support team is useless.

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
You can email at help.hdfc@gyftr.com if bought using hdfc smartbuy
Actually i bought it directly from gyftr website and not from any bank affiliated gyftr portal. From Gyftrside its showing CONSUMED while i was unable to add it to the HpPay wallet and now its expiry date is already gone. So from HpPay side its not yet added to HpPay wallet and is expired while from Gyftr side it was CONSUMED and Utilized on Hp fuel station ( which it was not) and cant be used again. I have added 4-5 vouchers more after this failed voucher and all went through easily in 1 go. Not sure what happened to this particular one. Gyftr team is supposed to send an update today or tomorrow and i have almost no hope of getting my 1000 back unless some miracle happens. Sadly there seems to be no Escalation matrix or grievance authority (for both HpPay, Gyftr) with whom i can escalate further.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So the only last option is UPI via credit card.
Too bad, they removed the APAY and don't understand the logic on CC extra charges, nobody will buy using it. UPI is also 1 to 1.5% max(Tata Neu if that gets accepted). APAY was great deal of 5-15% discount (per anyone's card variant)

On a safer side, tried my AMEX charge card last time in HP bunk, tank filling person swapped his normal with a pinelab POS machine and accepted it, I got 5% MR points using Amex 🤑

Amex do gives Fuel reward of 1% per 100 Rs spent @HP fuel and 4x in addition as well. (No surcharge only for below certain amount, snap below)

1713634966740.png

SonyTom

TF Premier
Too bad, they removed the APAY and don't understand the logic on CC extra charges, nobody will buy using it. UPI is also 1 to 1.5% max(Tata Neu if that gets accepted). APAY was great deal of 5-15% discount (per anyone's card variant)

On a safer side, tried my AMEX charge card last time in HP bunk, tank filling person swapped his normal with a pinelab POS machine and accepted it, I got 5% MR points using Amex 🤑

Amex do gives Fuel reward of 1% per 100 Rs spent @HP fuel and 4x in addition as well. (No surcharge only for below certain amount, snap below)

1713634966740.png
Which Amex card is this? Gold charge?
Saw your other post. It's platinum charge.

Last edited:

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
Did u get any solution as i am also on the same page
Try DMing gyftr on Twitter, their media team will contact you within an hour or two. You can explain them the issue and ask for those expired voucher. Mine seems to be under process and i am told they will do one time exception for my expired vouchers. Give it a try and let us know.

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
If your question was towards HP fuel MR points, then it is PCharge
but with GCharge also you get rewards for HP Fuel (1MR for 50 spent) and no surchage within their defined limit.

Check this page of Amex for details on the MR points on fuel and card related - https://www.americanexpress.com/in/customer-service/faq.how-are-the-points-i-earn-calculated.html

Which Amex card is this? Gold charge?
Saw your other post. It's platinum charge.

Just to add another possible way of using Amex card ( unless you have other UPI cashback cards like TataNeu,BoB Snapdeal,AxisIOCL which gives 1-1.5% on UPI spends made on HpPay app instavoucher payment) :

Check in Amazon app ( AmazonPay->Rewards section) if you have any offers like 50 on adding 500,100 on adding 3000,200 on adding 5000 using UPI.
1) If offers are there, then Add balance in Mobikwik wallets on 2-3 Accounts ( 1000 per month, per account allowed without any surcharge FOR NOW) and get MR on Amex Cards -> Transfer to Bank ( full KYC Needed) -> Buy AmazonPay voucher with those offers using UPI from bank where wallet money was transferred.
ELSE
2) Buy AmazonPay voucher from Gyftr with 2/5X -> Buy HpPay voucher from magiccpin using AmazonPay balance directly.

Try DMing gyftr on Twitter, their media team will contact you within an hour or two. You can explain them the issue and ask for those expired voucher. Mine seems to be under process and i am told they will do one time exception for my expired vouchers. Give it a try and let us know.
NO solution received so far..is anyone got the voucher revalidated ir refunded??