• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation HP PAY voucher now on Gyftr via Smartbuy!

Dixit

TF Buzz
Just checked this morning, now we can buy HP pay vouchers with HDFC cards on Smartbuy. I don't know if they were available earlier. The usual rewards are applicable (upto 16.25% on INFINIA).
No processing fee as of now. Looks like maximum we can buy is ₹10k a month.

2hp pay.png
3 hp pay.png

Last edited:

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Y E S
Because he said let me learn this process first. Coz I did same thing in HP so I though it will work in IOCL as well
That is why he did txn in offline Mode🤣

Next time first Refill and ask him to enter Nozzle Number details which will fetch the Amount of your refuel and then Same Process ,Select IOCL PAY, enter GV and Mobile Number, Submit.

Voila! Green tick will Appear and Then Press Print Recipt Button .

SonyTom

TF Premier
Today used HP pay for first time. Went to a nearby HP pump. They staff there told I can pay with hp pay. After refuelling, they pointed to hp pay QR code pasted there. But my hp pay app was not recognising it. Thankfully the owner came at that time and I asked him if payment can me made by paycode. He had no problem. I generated the paycode and told it to him (no need to tell him anything else like phone number etc,). He entered it in a usual looking POS machines with an HP sticker near the display and voila! the transaction went through and receipt came out. If the owner didn't come at that time, I would have had to pay by some other way.

So check if the QR code is recognised by the hp pay app before filling fuel. Or ask if they know how to accept payment with paycode

Sriim

TF Premier
Today used HP pay for first time. Went to a nearby HP pump. They staff there told I can pay with hp pay. After refuelling, they pointed to hp pay QR code pasted there. But my hp pay app was not recognising it. Thankfully the owner came at that time and I asked him if payment can me made by paycode. He had no problem. I generated the paycode and told it to him (no need to tell him anything else like phone number etc,). He entered it in a usual looking POS machines with an HP sticker near the display and voila! the transaction went through and receipt came out. If the owner didn't come at that time, I would have had to pay by some other way.

So check if the QR code is recognised by the hp pay app before filling fuel. Or ask if they know how to accept payment with paycode
There's an option next to paycode called the QR sale, where the pos machine will generate QR code which can be scanned by hp pay as well. I use that whenever the bigger QR doesn't work

Some pumps prefer the pos QR because the bigger QR displayed on pumps is hit and miss it seems

Last edited:

kshitij_0

TF Ace
That is why he did txn in offline Mode🤣

Next time first Refill and ask him to enter Nozzle Number details which will fetch the Amount of your refuel and then Same Process ,Select IOCL PAY, enter GV and Mobile Number, Submit.

Voila! Green tick will Appear and Then Press Print Recipt Button .
Is there any expiry date of vouchers after buying?
How the expiry date is decided? What happens if voucher gets expired?
It's written there that voucher code will be re- generated once it expires. So does that mean voucher never expires?
Also one voucher I bought on April 2 and they have given the expiry as April 8 and another voucher I bought today still they gave the expiry date just the next day. How's this possible?
Screenshot_2024-04-06-10-44-28-14_512924473436db0d14101c856232a014~2.jpg Screenshot_2024-04-06-10-45-36-31_512924473436db0d14101c856232a014~2.jpg

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Is there any expiry date of vouchers after buying?
How the expiry date is decided? What happens if voucher gets expired?
It's written there that voucher code will be re- generated once it expires. So does that mean voucher never expires?
Also one voucher I bought on April 2 and they have given the expiry as April 8 and another voucher I bought today still they gave the expiry date just the next day. How's this possible?
Screenshot_2024-04-06-10-44-28-14_512924473436db0d14101c856232a014~2.jpg Screenshot_2024-04-06-10-45-36-31_512924473436db0d14101c856232a014~2.jpg
Parkplus m aisa hi hota hai🙃

Till Expiry date tak every Midnight voucher renew hote rhege.

And on Expiry date Refund inititate kar dege.

Expiry Date usually 7 days baad ki hoti hai but Parkplus can customized it too.

Buy only when you have to actually refuel .

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
Spoke to Gyftr support today, was informed they an approval from HP but need 48 hours to update the validity of lapsed vouchers, apparently it will be extended by 3 months.
Any update on your ticket? For me they are sending same email over and over again saying internal team is checking. Called hppay customer care and they were good as nothing. Any other email id which I can copy in the email ?

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Parkplus m aisa hi hota hai🙃

Till Expiry date tak every Midnight voucher renew hote rhege.

And on Expiry date Refund inititate kar dege.

Expiry Date usually 7 days baad ki hoti hai but Parkplus can customized it too.

Buy only when you have to actually refuel .
Bhai ek dusre pump pe gaye the use bhi kuchh nahi pata tha. Process successful ho gaya, fir usne kahi check kiya ki paisa aaya ki nahi to nahi aaya tha.
Usne fir mere se alag se payment karwaya bola ki agar paisa aa jayega to wapas karega.
Ye confirmation kaise hogi ki uske account me paisa aa gaya hai? Aur kitna der me aata hai?

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Bhai ek dusre pump pe gaye the use bhi kuchh nahi pata tha. Process successful ho gaya, fir usne kahi check kiya ki paisa aaya ki nahi to nahi aaya tha.
Usne fir mere se alag se payment karwaya bola ki agar paisa aa jayega to wapas karega.
Ye confirmation kaise hogi ki uske account me paisa aa gaya hai? Aur kitna der me aata hai?
Kahi chehk kiya ka kya mtalb ?

Hand to Hand Receipt Print nhi ki ? Aur Green Tick aaya thha na end m ?

Aur POS Txn hai, POS machine m Txn record Maintain rhata hai, any time Recipt Reprint kar sakte.

Do not Refuel at different different Pumps. Stick to Same Pump if you are using IOCL GV.

Mere saath 2 baar hua hai, Voucher Redeem hone ke baad bhi POS pe Real time Confirmation nhi aati but Next day Pump Owner ko Amount Credit Hota hai.

Aise Case m Pump Manger ki baat IOCL Customer Care se Karwa diya karo. Phir woh Jaane dega bina double Payment liye

Different Different Pumps pe try mat karo. Stick to one Pump. Aisa Dubara hoga Phir manager bhi Double Payment nhi lega aur Customer Care ki Confirmation se Jane dega

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Kahi chehk kiya ka kya mtalb ?

Hand to Hand Receipt Print nhi ki ? Aur Green Tick aaya thha na end m ?

Aur POS Txn hai, POS machine m Txn record Maintain rhata hai, any time Recipt Reprint kar sakte.

Do not Refuel at different different Pumps. Stick to Same Pump if you are using IOCL GV.

Mere saath 2 baar hua hai, Voucher Redeem hone ke baad bhi POS pe Real time Confirmation nhi aati but Next day Pump Owner ko Amount Credit Hota hai.

Aise Case m Pump Manger ki baat IOCL Customer Care se Karwa diya karo. Phir woh Jaane dega bina double Payment liye

Different Different Pumps pe try mat karo. Stick to one Pump. Aisa Dubara hoga Phir manager bhi Double Payment nhi lega aur Customer Care ki Confirmation se Jane dega
Receipt bhi aayi aur green tick bhi par wo bola mere account me show hona chahiye tab main manunga aur waha show nahi hua.
Usne bola agar card se karte to turant show hota hai waha.
Maine bola aise to print niklega nahi bina payment ke wo bola abhi nikal ke dikhata hun. Usne cash wala option tick karke nikal ke dikha diya😂
Ab dekhte hain kaise confirmation milta hai